Sign in to follow this  
Lv. 100 Garchomp

Prop shields

Alright, since you can hold up bodies and props that block shots while shooting, I think you should find a way to make it so that if an object is shot you can no longer pick it up for 10 seconds (and drop it if you're holding it in the process). Thoughts?

It does block shots of both the person holding the prop and the person shooting prop holder, therefor i don't think there's any changes needed.

bodies don't act as a shield, really

Tell that to my point blank shootout with someone that had a body between the both of us. AKs. He hit me 6 times for ~86? when I just managed to kill him with 6 hits (got a headshot in there). Bodies to definitely absorb some of the damage.

And another thing- you can pick up objects from any distance. And objects that are bigger than a person (boulder on the beach/ lighthouse map.)

Tell that to my point blank shootout with someone that had a body between the both of us. AKs. He hit me 6 times for ~86? when I just managed to kill him with 6 hits (got a headshot in there). Bodies to definitely absorb some of the damage.

And another thing- you can pick up objects from any distance. And objects that are bigger than a person (boulder on the beach/ lighthouse map.)

Can confirm.

Source: I was the guy. And I wasent even holding the body, they were just standing there.

The person who is holding the body is much more negatively affected than the person shooting at the guy holding the body. Try using a body as a shield a few times and I'm sure you'll realise that this is the case.

The person who is holding the body is much more negatively affected than the person shooting at the guy holding the body. Try using a body as a shield a few times and I'm sure you'll realise that this is the case.

Trust me, I've seen it both ways. And perhaps you could actually read the thread because there was an instance between mark and I where a body that had died right in between us made it so it would've taken 8 bullets to kill rather than the usual 3 with the AK. If you think that's good then you need to get the fuck out.