Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bulletford

TTTGO Official beta release

Bz8246D.jpg

I am pleased to announce the beta release of sG’s TTT:GO Server!

I would first like to thank everyone for all of their assistance in the many testing sessions, all of the staff and engineers who have had a part in this project, I appreciate all of you and appreciate hope to see you on the server!

Though there are already a number of TTT servers running for CSGO, I feel our server will have a lot of potential for success.

I have created many features that are not available to most servers

• Custom weapon system and inventory which allows players to purchase weapons in the traitor and detective shops, This is designed so that we can add custom features to specific weapons on the server, such as the taser weapon and jihad currently active on the server
  • Detective and traitor private team chat
  • DNA system
  • Custom overlays
  • Ability to pick up props and other entities(Magneto-stick)
  • Player information in hint text box(Karma, health, name) with the possibility of adding a disguiser later on
  • the ability for admin to add weapon and player spawns to maps
  • Damage logs
  • Quickchat messages for easy callouts

The staff plan to add many more features to the list in the future, so expect to see much improvement to the gamemode.

The server is online and you can connect to it at tttgo.joinsg.net

The rules can be found at : http://motd.joinsg.net/pages/server-rules/tttgo.php

I would also like to announce Jeff the Flying Shark as the ADV for TTTGO, he has supported me to make this server possible. He has supported the server by testing, giving advice and creating a new MOTD page listed above. I feel that he is the best choice to be ADV for this new server.

Inb4 getting a karma ban prevents you from joining other sG csgo servers