Even though this post will probably get a "post something relevant" i'm just going to put this shit out there.  I have played both esea and cevo but after being gone for a couple of months is it worth getting esea again once i'm good again or is cevo that much better than esea regardless of how good i am?  Also, has cevo pug contain a lot of children who have no skill at the game?  Do they match make due to skill?  Reply with relevant information (:

Edited by Im not gay but 20 is 20

Honestly, I don't think people try at all in CEVO; Although I'll admit I've only played a couple of games on CEVO.

I think people paying to play on ESEA actually makes people try.

Yeah, that would be pissing if people didn't try on cevo.  Pros also play on esea and most people wouldn't spend $5 to just get banned since esea has a tight asshole about everything, you think cevo would be worth warming up in or just dming and just playing comp on valve servers?

Yeah, that would be pissing if people didn't try on cevo.  Pros also play on esea and most people wouldn't spend $5 to just get banned since esea has a tight asshole about everything, you think cevo would be worth warming up in or just dming and just playing comp on valve servers?

cevo can be a good warmup, but if it was anything like my games; it was a waste of time.

(guy using smgs all game goes 4-25)

Just DM, and play comp.

Edited by Sandy.

CEVO if you don't want a malicious program running on your computer 24/7, ESEA if you want to play with more skilled players (on average).

only esea if ur above LEM or ur wasting ur time

half the people i encountered on esea were trash, the other half were gods.

only esea if ur above LEM or ur wasting ur time

I wouldn't say that, rank on csgo doesn't mean anything.  I was a dmg and i eventually got used to play on esea and got really good then took shits on dmg and eagles.  Also, theres a lot of people who get carried in comp on csgo

I wouldn't say that, rank on csgo doesn't mean anything.  I was a dmg and i eventually got used to play on esea and got really good then took shits on dmg and eagles.  Also, theres a lot of people who get carried in comp on csgo

DMG is the most diverse rank out there. DMG's are either really bad or really good divided by a wide margin.