Sign in to follow this  
Kim

In Retaliation to the Ban on Female Breasts in Sprays

I have decided to exclusively use homoerotic sprays showing bare chested men in erotic situations. This sexism will not be tolerated by a sophisticated individual like myself, and until we allow equal opportunities for both men and women to be sprayed onto a surface bare chested, I will barrage sG in waves of sexy man meat.

If you support this movement and want female breasts to also have a place in sG servers than stand with me in defiance by using homoerotic sprays.

PM me if you need to borrow something from my collection of hot, sticky, and shirtless men in order to show these sexists that we mean business.

Edited by Kim

Based on the laws where I live in Ontario, Canada, he's right.

Anywhere men are allowed with their shirts off, women are also allowed with their shirts off.

If anyone restricts that or makes it unequal in any way, they can be brought to court.

A big example is on beaches and at water parks. Women are allowed to be topless because men are as well.

Anywhere men are allowed with their shirts off, women are also allowed with their shirts off.

If anyone restricts that or makes it unequal in any way, they can be brought to court.

A big example is on beaches and at water parks. Women are allowed to be topless because men are as well.

I'm about to file a lawsuit against sG because in my state the same laws exist.  Kappa

Edited by Kim

I accept this movement, it's about time we get to see women have an equal place in sG's community.

Besides the point, there should be more women than squeakers in the servers anyway.

I knew you were gay, ah hah!

PM me if you need to borrow something from my collection of hot, sticky, and shirtless men in order to show these sexists that we mean business.

Could I get these regardless, for research purposes? Thanks in advance.

Could I get these regardless, for research purposes? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure Tumblr and Reddit will have plenty more than I could ever provide.

I hope I get to see some of those topless women at Wonderland when Splashworks open up. Kappa

Your argument is invalid. It's always -0 degrees in Canada. There are no water parks.

In the meantime, taking a picture of my nipple and using it as a spray.

Edited by Velo

Won't having female boobs reduce the number of squeakers anyway? If you think about it, their testosterone level will skyrocket, and thus undergo puberty at a faster rate. Also, men boobs and women boobs are not different. We started as females as developing fetuses anyway.