Sign in to follow this  
bulletford

TTT:GO Bug Reports

@bulletford two things. 1) Before a round starts, you can kill people. This leads to rdm'ing at beginning of the round. 2) If someone joins the server during a round, they are made to be alive after joining a team. They don't get a roll, but are alive. 

To expand on #1, it seems like it's only for the first round of the map.  I haven't noticed it in subsequent rounds, @TotesMagoats, have you?

Also, the mid-round logs are still giving the same error:

8623b70f2c94795c26e0a0899d694b6a.png

On the upside, I was a Traitor twice and didn't see the T under anyone else's character, so that might have been fixed.

There are still ongoing issues with purchased weapons randomly disappearing.  It happens often enough that people know about it, but can't consistently be reproduced from what I can tell.

Encountered an issue today where it said I thought it said I was a traitor but in reality I was never actually given a role through chat. The top left overlay still does not work for me and many others sadly.  Also during this round traitors were highlighted for the beginning but then went away as the round progressed. I stopped killing when I was notified that I was actually an innocent and not a traitor. 

Edit: If you join the round late you do not get a role as totes stated before

Edited by Apache

The T issue under characters that aren't T's is still broken.  @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV had it just now, but the dumb motherfucker wouldn't still still for me to take a screenshot when I told him I needed to do it twice to report the glitch.  He was a detective.

there is a bug when we move to a new map and it takes a while to load the round people can knife and kill each other without being assigned rules.theres also a bug where it wont let u spec other players and it be locked on one person even though there is others alive

1)  First round of map bug is still present.

2)  T under a random innocent when you are a traitor is still present.

3)  mid-round logs starting at action 21 still present.

4)  Zooming in while detective still spams no samples found

5) This is how prop kills/damage displays: 942c8e3b57fba996a6ff2dc7a7a5f96b.png

I killed Aimfoh, q:^), and myself with a prop.  Aimfoh showed as unknown source, q showed as unknown source for part of it but then prop for the other part, and I showed damage from unknown source.  It's possible I knocked another prop and that did the "unknown source" damage.

EDIT::  The T under a character bug also pops up, even if both you and the glitched person are both T's.  Hope that helps.

GwTDnVC.jpg

Edited by Junzou

Issues as off 10/10/16

• First round of map bug is still present ( see Junzou's post above)

• T under a random innocent when you are a traitor is still present. ( see above post )

• mid-round logs starting at action 21 still present. ( see above post )

• Zooming in while detective still spams no samples found

• Guns vanishing while holding ( it seems to be less common but still does occur )

• Reg can be god awful ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEruNK5RwHs )

• Grenades will sometimes disappear mid throw 

• A rare issue where the red outline doesn't showing up on a fellow traitor ( see the post above. I also believe he was using a disguiser if that helps )

• Jihad still does not play a sound and when used appears on the traitors back ( I thought it was just me but I have had confirmation that many others still have this issue I also found that the sound under soundlist does not work https://i.gyazo.com/39cbee2af86ea62657b9aa43131459bb.jpg incase that is any help )

• Traitor radar still glitches

• The top left overlay does not show for most players ( again I have confirmed this issue with most players )

• Joining spectator or joining a Team late will cause you to be unable to join a team

• Junzou found a way to replicate the missing T outline

• The "Innocents have won" text in the chatbox appears before the round actually ends.

• Traitor outline showed up, and I was an innocent.  It was just a sprite by the looks of it, not tied to a player

• Traitor outlines still not showing up seems to be more common now ( https://gyazo.com/e83fd1eb9d4a54b6c53c9fd01d7e0b69 )

• We had 32 people the server. Rounds would not end even if all the innos or traitors were killed. Slaying the people alive would make the round lead on and we would have to force change the map

• Encountered an issue where 3 traitors won the round and after the round ones role got switched to inno for some reason

• Encountered an issue where I thought I was a detective and could see the detective chat but I was not actually a detective ( the previous round I was though )

I will be adding to this list as I am sure I forgot some things. I will also try to capture them if they occur. Thank you for all of your help Bulletford

Edited by Apache

There's been a few times where some people are able to join the game and spawn in (seems like on the first round) after the round has already started. This seems to not give them a roll whatsoever. I also believe there has been other instances (not in the first round) where someone wasn't given a role (Innocent, Detective, or Traitor).

On 10/5/2016 at 5:07 PM, Ironic said:

There's been a few times where some people are able to join the game and spawn in (seems like on the first round) after the round has already started. This seems to not give them a roll whatsoever. I also believe there has been other instances (not in the first round) where someone wasn't given a role (Innocent, Detective, or Traitor).

If someone spawns mid round on the first round, ask them to slay themselves or do it for them if they refuse. They aren't assigned a role if they spawn after roles are assigned.

New bug:  The "Innocents have won" text in the chatbox sometimes appears before the round actually ends.

EDIT::  Bug mentioned above re: text before round end occurred again just now, on the last round of 67th way, around 7:45PM was round start.  The round wouldnt end.

New bug:  Traitor outline showed up, and I was an innocent.  It was just a sprite by the looks of it, not tied to a player:

EJtNmQX.jpg

Also, further detail on a log bug regarding prop damage:

cb1846b050f9c127a32f5f11302d11c3.png

I was taking prop damage from Apache, who was a traitor.  No info on who was doing damage, and no credit to the T for killing me.  In the following lines, you see damage by Apache to Uxsee by prop.  Uxsee died, but the log showed damage to him still after the death message.

Addition to the first round bug:  Scoreboard does not show the roles of identified bodies.  I was a dead traitor, I should've been able to see everything.  So there are a few components to the group of bugs that occur on the first round of a map:

1)  You can kill during the pre-round time.

2)  The pre-round timer is kind of broken... it hits zero, then takes an additional 10 seconds or so before it actually assigns roles.

3)  People can join mid-round and are not assigned roles.

4)  When people are killed and bodies are identified, their roles do not show up in the scoreboard.

5)  Traitor testers do not spawn during the first round of the map.

44ZQKH4.jpg

Edited by Junzou

Bump.  All the bugs mentioned above are still present, but I wanted to highlight two bugs that can really impact gameplay.  Both of these can quickly kill the server if there are no admins on.

1)  The first-round-of-map bug.

On 10/5/2016 at 7:59 PM, Junzou said:

So there are a few components to the group of bugs that occur on the first round of a map:

2)  The pre-round timer is kind of broken... it hits zero, then takes an additional 10 seconds or so before it actually assigns roles.

4)  When people are killed and bodies are identified, their roles do not show up in the scoreboard.

5)  Traitor testers do not spawn during the first round of the map

44ZQKH4.jpg

2)  The round-not-ending-properly bug.

Not sure on the cause for this, no guesses.

On 10/5/2016 at 7:59 PM, Junzou said:

New bug:  The "Innocents have won" text in the chatbox sometimes appears before the round actually ends.

EDIT::  Bug mentioned above re: text before round end occurred again just now, on the last round of 67th way, around 7:45PM was round start.  The round wouldnt end.

Edited by Junzou

On 10/4/2016 at 10:53 PM, Apache said:

Issues as off 10/10/16

• First round of map bug is still present ( see Junzou's post above)

• T under a random innocent when you are a traitor is still present. ( see above post )

• mid-round logs starting at action 21 still present. ( see above post )

• Zooming in while detective still spams no samples found

• Guns vanishing while holding ( it seems to be less common but still does occur )

• Reg can be god awful ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEruNK5RwHs )

• Grenades will sometimes disappear mid throw 

• A rare issue where the red outline doesn't showing up on a fellow traitor ( see the post above. I also believe he was using a disguiser if that helps )

• Jihad still does not play a sound and when used appears on the traitors back ( I thought it was just me but I have had confirmation that many others still have this issue I also found that the sound under soundlist does not work https://i.gyazo.com/39cbee2af86ea62657b9aa43131459bb.jpg incase that is any help )

• Traitor radar still glitches

• The top left overlay does not show for most players ( again I have confirmed this issue with most players )

• Joining spectator or joining a Team late will cause you to be unable to join a team

• Junzou found a way to replicate the missing T outline

• The "Innocents have won" text in the chatbox appears before the round actually ends.

• Traitor outline showed up, and I was an innocent.  It was just a sprite by the looks of it, not tied to a player

• Traitor outlines still not showing up seems to be more common now ( https://gyazo.com/e83fd1eb9d4a54b6c53c9fd01d7e0b69 )

• We had 32 people the server. Rounds would not end even if all the innos or traitors were killed. Slaying the people alive would make the round lead on and we would have to force change the map

• Encountered an issue where 3 traitors won the round and after the round ones role got switched to inno for some reason

• Encountered an issue where I thought I was a detective and could see the detective chat but I was not actually a detective ( the previous round I was though )

I will be adding to this list as I am sure I forgot some things. I will also try to capture them if they occur. Thank you for all of your help Bulletford

On 10/5/2016 at 5:59 PM, Junzou said:

If someone spawns mid round on the first round, ask them to slay themselves or do it for them if they refuse. They aren't assigned a role if they spawn after roles are assigned.

New bug:  Traitor outline showed up, and I was an innocent.  It was just a sprite by the looks of it, not tied to a player:

EJtNmQX.jpg

Also, further detail on a log bug regarding prop damage:

cb1846b050f9c127a32f5f11302d11c3.png

I was taking prop damage from Apache, who was a traitor.  No info on who was doing damage, and no credit to the T for killing me.  In the following lines, you see damage by Apache to Uxsee by prop.  Uxsee died, but the log showed damage to him still after the death message.

Addition to the first round bug:  Scoreboard does not show the roles of identified bodies.  I was a dead traitor, I should've been able to see everything.  So there are a few components to the group of bugs that occur on the first round of a map:

5)  Traitor testers do not spawn during the first round of the map.

44ZQKH4.jpg

@Moose These are all still problems. Some of which you have already encountered. Message any of us if you need further explaining. Thanks!

Going to lock this thread. Added a tttgo bugs page.

http://www.joinsg.net/bugs/tttgo/

This makes it much easier for multiple people to work on these bugs, since I'm going to be trying to help bullet. One bug per item, and that way we can track if they're being worked on/done. I'll work on moving all these bugs over to the new page - if you have more to input on one of them, feel free to post there.

Edited by Moose