Sign in to follow this  
NoName

Current CS:GO community

Just wanted to hear from you peeps how often do you run into smurfs/hackers during competitive matches, since in the past week 80% of my games had either one of them and in some cases both smurf and a hacker. Was wondering am i the only one this unlucky or that's all what people do these days. And i suppose rank is a factor in this case too, mine's gold nova 4.

I haven't run into a hacker for awhile now, I've gotten a few smurfs here and there, but luckily they weren't insane players and the games were close.

The chaos at dubai server is insane not single game i play that it dosn't have hackers or smurf i try to only play at EU but its rare to play there

I have honestly have only ever hackustated twice so it seems I'm lucky. This in a few hundred games from gold nova to dmg. I can't say for sure about smurfs since I never bother to check for people's profiles though.

Ran into 5 hackers this week at LEM and one hacker on my MG2 smurf, the hacker was on my team but we kicked him 

Edited by Jiffy

Ran into one a couple weeks ago trying to promote his shitty russian boosting website.. Got banned by Valve in the middle of the game.. quite hilarious. 

Ran into 5 hackers this week at LEM and one hacker on my MG2 smurf, the hacker was on my team but we kicked him 

Smurf......eeeeeeeewwwww nothing personal, but I hate you.

In 2 and a half years of playing, I have only ran into two blatant hackers of which, were those running jumping headshot ones. Since then, none that I would suspect.

EU seems to be a little different, however we got pathetic Russians.

Never ran into a blatant hacker tbh gotten a lot of smurfs, only blatant hacker I ran into was on surf, 6 of us jumped out at once and he one tapped all of us then did it till he killed the server.

tfw LEM, tfw get wallers on my team almost every game, tfw game sorta sucks but I still play it, tfw fucking carry the wallers every game, tfw better than Tristan

I haven't played against a blatant hacker in a while, there are guys I suspect but they could also have just been smurfs. I did have a kid on my team say he was just vac banned and was gonna cheat this game but we surrender before he could, someone abandoned the match when he left to turn them on.

MGE level btw

Edited by Matthew

I had a hacker on my team and the dude was fucking hilarious. 

He was super chill and only turned on his walls when a guy on the other team was getting stupid lucky and he noticed that the other guy was walling too based on his movements.

So he just went 'fuck it' mode as it was an alt account and just went HAM. Full spinbot, walls, aim hacks, B-hopping scripts, you name it, he had it. 

Was totally honest about it too which was kind of weird as he only played on his main in ESEA (rip) and CEVO.

I played a game yesterday where the other team thought bulletford was hacking, but he is just nutty. Guy on the other team got made when we had 13 rounds and went full YOLO.

Edited by Fugner

You can check who has a vac ban and when they got it if you go to your "Recently played with" tab (Steamcommunity->Friends->Recently played with) and use this script. Not me but a friend checks almost everytime we get together and within the past month or so he's caught at least 3 guys who were "Vac banned 1 day ago".

At an LE, I honestly don't know if anyone smurfs at this level besides creating another global/smfc account. When they do, it's not usually a problem; I personally love going against challenging players. Just use good game sense and your level of shooting accuracy shouldn't matter too much. I honestly enjoy the few times I've queued up with my SMFC friends and gone up against equally skilled players -- getting high up on the scoreboard against people better than my current level is a fun way to know where I stand.

You can check who has a vac ban and when they got it if you go to your "Recently played with" tab (Steamcommunity->Friends->Recently played with) and use this script. Not me but a friend checks almost everytime we get together and within the past month or so he's caught at least 3 guys who were "Vac banned 1 day ago".

At an LE, I honestly don't know if anyone smurfs at this level besides creating another global/smfc account. When they do, it's not usually a problem; I personally love going against challenging players. Just use good game sense and your level of shooting accuracy shouldn't matter too much. I honestly enjoy the few times I've queued up with my SMFC friends and gone up against equally skilled players -- getting high up on the scoreboard against people better than my current level is a fun way to know where I stand.

This ^. Finally someone who doesn't freak out and stops playing because we are in a lobby with someone a few ranks above is. I have a lot of fun playing against people who are better than I am.