Sign in to follow this  
Bob Ross Zombie

CSGO Lounge bets

Still waiting for a CSGO lounge section. In the mean time.

Something I do is place bids on the lower odds with shitty guns that take up space.

What's some things you guys do?

Edited by Bob Ross' Zombie

They're called icb bets.. Basically take shitty 0.04 cent skins and bet them on the right underdog. Not all of them, just one you think may stand a chance. The worst that happens is you lose 4 skins you never look at. Best case you get some decent ones back when that underdog wins.

I always bet skins that drop for me in game. I've started with a few 4 cent skins and eventually won a couple nicer one that I use. It takes awhile but in the end it (sometimes) works out.

You can from time to time find people who give advice via google docs usually they post their statistics like how many games they predicted correctly/lost. If you don't know much about the professional csgo area look for one of these.

I don't bet on lounge anymore, I use Vulcun. It's more or less fantasy CSGO/League/Dota. I've already turned a decent profit.