turbulance

Reinstating the "No Balls No Mic" rule for War3

51 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back the "No Balls No Mic rule for wcs"

• Hell yes
    • FREEDOM
    • Don't give a fuck
    • yes but not as strict

What's wrong with wanting to change a server to your personal preference? Who doesn't have something they would want changed on the server? If you say you don't then I will say you're full of shit.

So what this comes down to is what some of the community wants and what the Staff will do. Community could do some sort of vote on server changes and then let staff review and vote on it then display the numbers of the votes. If people keep bringing up No Balls and see that every time it gets brought up it loses by a majority then maybe it will stop.

Although the people that bring people on to staff could just bring the people of their ideologies to not properly represent the community and the votes could be heavily biased.

Here's where your argument gets shit on. 

What's wrong with wanting to change a server to your personal preference? This aren't your servers, these are everyone's servers. Regardless if they're a member of this community or not, they're free to enjoy themselves on our servers. 

So what this comes down to is what some of the community wants and what the Staff will do. Again, some of the community, not all of it. 

Although the people that bring people on to staff could just bring the people of their ideologies to not properly represent the community and the votes could be heavily biased. Oh man, you got us there. It's another big ole conspiracy against b-cock and his free time! 

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, the bottom line is (for whats got to be the millionth fucking time) you have every right to mute anyone spamming over the mic, regardless of their age. Just because a kid is trying to have a conversation and his voice is a few decibels high for you doesn't make him less of a person. 

If you have a problem with someone's voice and don't want to hear it anymore, click the fucking "block communication" button and be done with it. Or stick to your shoutbox tirades about all the injustices you suffer at the tyrannical hands of us heavily biased staff.  

This entire thread is literally what's wrong with our community. Some non-community member makes a thread, gets downvoted and trolled to oblivion, goes off to make a YouTube video about how shit we all are, then the cycle repeats. Reinstating the no-balls rule is like trying to exile 50% of the people who play on our servers. Locally muting someone is inconsequential. Get over yourself. 

I seriously think ZachPL is the only person who legitimately gives a damn about the entirety of our players. The way he runs Vanilla is so lenient and liberal, and for good reason. Vanilla is full of kids who don't have a great understanding of the rules, but they learn, and the only repeat rule breakers seem to be the older players who just come around to fuck around. They're learning, and constantly shutting them down doesn't help the process.

Oh man, it makes you feel better about yourself; That's great. Go do it somewhere else.

What's wrong with wanting to change a server to your personal preference? Who doesn't have something they would want changed on the server? If you say you don't then I will say you're full of shit.

When that change centres around discriminising a percentage of our players you're doing it for the wrong reasons, get your head out of your ass and understand the server is a lot bigger than you.

I know its fun to hate on me and all but in my statement I never used "I" or "me", I'm basically saying that people can have a vision of how they want the server and why wouldn't they want try to get it changed to their vision?

I know you will just devalidate the poll but it is right there, take it as you will.

Edit: Noticed that people are stating about the kids not be able to play on the servers, I don't think anyone has been for that. People just don't want them to use their mics. The point seems to keep getting straw manned.

Edited by B-cock #111.11

Bcock you've made your stance and opinion on the matter very clear, you don't have to specifically write "I" or "Me", we know what you're talking about.

Please for the love of England, drop this shit. Else Imma drop you.