Sign in to follow this  
turbulance

[RACE] Bounty Hunter

scout/pistols only

Bounty Collector (5 ranks) Get more for you bounties (each rank increases the amount of money you collect from bounties by 20%) Max 100% so when you collect 3000 bounty you get 6000 instead (for those of you bad at math)

Bounty Board (passive)(5 ranks)(when you spawn) A prey is chosen and you will find them (each rank increases damage against target by 10%/ the target is outlined when within a 100/200/300/400/500 unit radius of you)(target is slowed by 10/20/30/40/50% the first time you hit it in a round for 2s)(when your prey dies a new prey is chosen)

Smoke Bomb (5 ranks)(ability1)(20s cd)(gives you a smoke grenade)(you can see through all smokes)Throw down a smoke to cover your movements (each rank increases damage to opponents in your smoke by 1 damage per second)(max is 5 damage a second)

Pistol Whip (5 ranks)(passive)(right click only)(5scd) Pistol whip your target stunning them shortly (each rank increases stun duration by .25 seconds) (max stun timer is 1.25 seconds)

Poison Trap (Ability 2)(10s cd)(max uses 5) put a trap down that poison and slows your victims (each rank increases max uses by 1)(The traps deal 10 damage to the victim and slow their movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds)

Scouting Hawk (ultimate)(25s cd)(5 ranks)Your trusty friend scouts the enemy team for you and your allies(each rank increases duration of scouting effect by 1 second) (max 5 seconds) The ultimate reveals all enemies on the radar for you and your enemies.

Edited by turbulance

Bounty Collector - Is Bounty Collector for the server plugin bounty? That's not a war3 plugin so it would require a bunch of work to allow war3 to modify things like bounty values.

Bounty Board - The race uses the scout so is presumably going to be long range most of the time, but gets ESP for the prey when they are nearby? That doesn't seem like it will work together very well. Also, any ESP for a gun race needs careful thought. Even 500 units will give you an outline to shoot in the head through walls. We need a weaker ESP that is just a sprite so you don't know exactly where to shoot for a headshot.

Smoke Bomb - There's no way to selectively choose who sees a smoke so you'll have to rethink this one. Also, this seems identical to Smoke's damage skill.

Pistol Whip - I assume this is close range? What's to stop you from stunning your enemy and then shooting them in the head while they are immobile and unable to shoot for 1.25 seconds? Or did you mean bash only?

Poison Trap - visible to enemies or no? Can they be stacked or do they have to be a minimum distance from each other?

Scouting Hawk - I like this ultimate.

Bounty Collector - Is Bounty Collector for the server plugin bounty? That's not a war3 plugin so it would require a bunch of work to allow war3 to modify things like bounty values.

Bounty Board - The race uses the scout so is presumably going to be long range most of the time, but gets ESP for the prey when they are nearby? That doesn't seem like it will work together very well. Also, any ESP for a gun race needs careful thought. Even 500 units will give you an outline to shoot in the head through walls. We need a weaker ESP that is just a sprite so you don't know exactly where to shoot for a headshot.

Smoke Bomb - There's no way to selectively choose who sees a smoke so you'll have to rethink this one. Also, this seems identical to Smoke's damage skill.

Pistol Whip - I assume this is close range? What's to stop you from stunning your enemy and then shooting them in the head while they are immobile and unable to shoot for 1.25 seconds? Or did you mean bash only?

Poison Trap - visible to enemies or no? Can they be stacked or do they have to be a minimum distance from each other?

Scouting Hawk - I like this ultimate.

1)Maybe can war3 tell when you recieve the money so it just matches it by %

2) The ESP was for when you were at pistol range but your more then welcome to lower the range.

3) The damage was just part of the skill I havent even seen the smoke race. The smoke see through can be changed to just a smoke to hide in let the built in ESP do its job.

4) I can settle for a bash

5)Visible to enemies yes can they be stacked sure you would be wasting a trap I think so. Yes you could in theory put all on top of each other to deal someone 50 damage but again you can see them and that would be kinda wasting the other part of the trap.

6) Me too

2) The ESP was for when you were at pistol range but your more then welcome to lower the range.

You can shoot someone standing still behind a door with a scout at close range, too.