Sign in to follow this  
Thot Walk

What sG needs in CS:GO

Jailbreak and all dat other jazz is cool, but we need something else which would bring many more players and make sG 10x cooler in the world of CS:GO. I have three words: Team Death Match.

Please, somebody make it happen, I wanna quickscope all the SO's.

There are so many other tdm servers out their that it may not even be worth it to have one. I think that things like a csgo bhop, TTGO, skill surf, or a hunger games server would be cool if we were looking to open a new server.

Jailbreak and all dat other jazz is cool, but we need something else which would bring many more players and make sG 10x cooler in the world of CS:GO. I have three words: Team Death Match.

Please, somebody make it happen, I wanna quickscope all the SO's.

or thismaxresdefault.jpg

no to tdm... noone wants that.....the hungergames server sounds interesting. never played on one myself but i he seen a video of it and looks like something i would wana try and would definitely be more inclined to do so if it was one by this community....as for the 24/7 office. well i am for that 100% as it is now i go on css every night for my favorite 24/7 office... i like it because people treat it as a really casual social place. a great way to meet new people and relax.

The only way i see a dm server getting popular on sG, is if its true dm.

We'd have to be lucky, and have a consistent 128 tick 24/7 deathmatch server.

I just dont see it being popular. 

Plus with our trolly shitty admins :)

The only way i see a dm server getting popular on sG, is if its true dm.

We'd have to be lucky, and have a consistent 128 tick 24/7 deathmatch server.

I just dont see it being popular. 

Plus with our trolly shitty admins :)

Watch yourself punk!

TDM, 24/7 office/assault/italy would be too hard to populate in my opinion. There are just too many of these servers out there, once upon a time we had a very popular 24/7 DD2 server on CS:S but that went to shit down to one IP change and it never recovered.

We need something new, something that's not been done before that gives new players a reason to want to come back (maybe just stop Cookie from playing the server would be enough), I'd love to see a normal/texture mapped RPG server, not going to happen though. 

I have been thinking, what if we take TTT to CS:GO? Its like about 3 servers with TTT on csgo and they are pretty populated. Its just a thought tho.

I have been thinking, what if we take TTT to CS:GO? Its like about 3 servers with TTT on csgo and they are pretty populated. Its just a thought tho.

But we already have TTT... we don't need more. 

lets just go ahead and open a climb server

I'm all for this, but we did it before and again there was no population... I honestly could care less if only a hand full of people played it, but from a community stand point I doubt it'd bring many people in. 

I don't think I'm going to enjoy not having the option for Surf RPG when it eventually goes, used to be my favourite server :( 

DID SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ME SAY TTT IN CS:GO