Sign in to follow this  
Destin

If you have a reddit acc and play war3 click dis

War3server has been dead lately though. What's up with that?

cause value fucked up. The initial playerbase from the move from source to go is slowly dying off. cs:go is being marketed as a serious gaming competition FPS so people looking for modded gameplay are few and far between. Counter Strike was initially a mod and instead of fighting or wanting their game to be something else they should embrace the modding community like they once did.

war3 crashed and has been laggy since, last i checked. lot of people have gotten on but just leave frustrated.

also shameless plugging +1

We're looking into it. This doesn't appear to be the only server having the issue either..

We're looking into it. This doesn't appear to be the only server having the issue either..

yeah i know, didnt mean to make it sound like i was complaining haha. sorry

cause value fucked up. The initial playerbase from the move from source to go is slowly dying off. cs:go is being marketed as a serious gaming competition FPS so people looking for modded gameplay are few and far between. Counter Strike was initially a mod and instead of fighting or wanting their game to be something else they should embrace the modding community like they once did.

The new gamemodes I've made have been extremely popular with zero advertisement on my part.

Maybe more competitive-minded gameplay is what is driving growth - and gameplay in that spirit is doing better?

[–]Drifter152 1 point

1 day ago 

Several staff members were scripting, I was going to report them and they banned me to shut me up.

Hahaha genuinely laughed my head off at this guy. Which staff member was he referring to, I have my thoughts but would love confirmation ;)  

Hahaha genuinely laughed my head off at this guy. Which staff member was he referring to, I have my thoughts but would love confirmation ;)

pretty sure it was Toxygen

Pro tip for dealing with idiots like that, to downvote just disable subreddit style in the sidebar and the downvote button'll reappear. No sense letting a blatant lie show up in the comments