Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bulletford

Minigames updates

Nice update!

Two possibly three course maps are unbeatable due to broken obstacles.  Galaxy course - moving platform only moves halfway across the obstacle (towards the end).  Saw 64 the third obstacle with the doors that crush you: bottom door is staying upright.  Saw 2 charlie fix: the obstacle right after the door that blasts open; the wall and laser aren't moving in sync.  All of these maps used to work, but they don't even work when I tested them locally.

Where did the map mg_lt_galaxy go?!?!  In my opinion it is THE best mg map out there.

Are the thirdperson and whistle plugins for prophunt?  Alerts for these commands pop up in chat and I was disappointed when they didn't work for me on a course map  :( .

Can we remove the noclip feature of the !rtd plugin?  Two reasons I am not a fan of it: 1. People can noclip to the end of course maps giving them an unrealistic finishing time. 2. People can get stuck in walls and if there is not an admin around this could potentially delay rounds.

Unnecessary but it would be nice if all the spawn killers were removed from course maps.

Good work!  :)

Nice update!

Two possibly three course maps are unbeatable due to broken obstacles.  Galaxy course - moving platform only moves halfway across the obstacle (towards the end).  Saw 64 the third obstacle with the doors that crush you: bottom door is staying upright.  Saw 2 charlie fix: the obstacle right after the door that blasts open; the wall and laser aren't moving in sync.  All of these maps used to work, but they don't even work when I tested them locally.

Where did the map mg_lt_galaxy go?!?!  In my opinion it is THE best mg map out there.

Are the thirdperson and whistle plugins for prophunt?  Alerts for these commands pop up in chat and I was disappointed when they didn't work for me on a course map  :( .

Can we remove the noclip feature of the !rtd plugin?  Two reasons I am not a fan of it: 1. People can noclip to the end of course maps giving them an unrealistic finishing time. 2. People can get stuck in walls and if there is not an admin around this could potentially delay rounds.

Unnecessary but it would be nice if all the spawn killers were removed from course maps.

Good work!  :)

Thanks, removed the broken maps,  mg_lt_galaxy_csgo_v1 is on the server, does it not show?

I'm waiting for shadow to give me the source to the RTD plugin so that i can remove broken/unneeded stuff. 

SO's can add timer zones to maps, all players spawn in the center of the start zone so you can place it outside of the spawn killer zone which will avoid that issue.