Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bulletford

Minigames updates

Hey everyone!, I just wanted to inform you all of the recent updates to MG, These updates were requested by our minigames regulars who have kindly assisted me to make these changes possible!

The updates are:

• tickrate of the server increased from 102 to 128, This has been tested with around 18 players and showed no signs of the server lagging.
  • Updated some course maps to their newest version and changed the name of a few others to avoid conflicting with versions that are on other servers which caused an error when a player tried to join our server.
  • Added a timer plugin to be used on all course maps
  • Disabled Warmup on all maps
  • Reduced freezetime to 2 seconds
  • Modified CPMenu so that if you teleport the timer will be stopped and reset, You must go to the start zone to restart it.
  • Gave SO's permissions to add and delete start and end zones.

How to add a zone to the server:

1. type !admin
  2. Click the Timer Zones category
  3. Click add zone
  4. Go to one corner of the start zone
  5. Right click to save your position
  6. Go to the opposite corner of the start zone
  7. Right click to save your second position
  8. Adjust zones if needed
  9. Choose start or end

Staff can delete timer records using these commands:

sm_deleterecord_all STEAM_ID Deletes all records from a single person

sm_deleterecord_map STEAM_ID Deletes a single map record from a single person

sm_deleterecords MAPNAME deletes all records for a single map

Players have several of their own commands as well:

!hud shows a customizable hud on your screen:

zhUx2Oq.png

!r or !restart/!start restarts you at the starting zone with a fresh timer, If you're dead it respawns you and teleports you to the start zone.

!toprecord/ !wr shows the top times for your current map

if the map you're playing has a bonus course you can see the top records by typing !btop or !bwr

Yes! Now everyone will know it took me a shit ton of time to complete the easiest games!

WOOOOOOOOOO! MG IS FIXED!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!@@@@!!!!!!!!!@!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@!

Sweet, now I can see just how bad I am at speed runs! As if my abilities couldn't be more shameful. 

Good work guys. 

Remove Val's SO 2K14. 

Sweet, now I can see just how bad I am at speed runs! As if my abilities couldn't be more shameful. 

Good work guys. 

Remove Val's SO 2K14. 

uwot

Everything is awesome, but I still feel like the timer should continue when you teleport back with the cpmenu like in house of climb.

Nonetheless thanks for everything overall

Everything is awesome, but I still feel like the timer should continue when you teleport back with the cpmenu like in house of climb.

Think about it, people will just save right before the ending and cheat. So they have the "fastest score".

Think about it, people will just save right before the ending and cheat. So they have the "fastest score".

i would say that once you complete the map you must go back to the start in order to be able to reuse cpmenu.

EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF A TEAM!

When you end cpmenu would restart