Sign in to follow this  
bink

Races that need a slight buff

1) It's a 2 second freeze which isn't as bad as some of the bashing races (I.E. Glockness can keep someone in place indefinitely if they can hit them consistently.

2) Has no affect on races abilities, and even if they are invis, NE isn't invis so the entangled player can see NE just as easily as NE can see the entangled race.

3) Chain Lightning is spammable as well with a longer range. Just there are several races with abilities and ults that take no skill to use and can be spammed.

4) As above ^^ You can see them with the green line, but they can also see you.

Overall, the major advantage this ult gives to NE is the fact that it currently throws off peoples aim, in server that is the biggest complaint about the race by a long shot, that is the one reason people have such a hard time with NE. So when peoples aim isn't thrown off while entangled there isn't really any major advantage NE gets over the entangled player other than that the NE can move around and get into cover if they take too much damage whereas the entangled player cannot. Yes, NE is strong either way, but the broken ult gives it a major advantage that it wouldn't have if the ult is fixed.

Sorry for double post lol

I honestly don't think that much is wrong with it other than it is annoying to die to. I just think if it is changed it won't affect the race much except you will die more to godofbaiting type players

I honestly don't think that much is wrong with it other than it is annoying to die to. I just think if it is changed it won't affect the race much except you will die more to godofbaiting type players

That's kind of the point, without the broken ult, any player who is decent at the game will have no real trouble fighting NE while entangled which makes the race quit a bit weaker, especially when a lot of the better players play the really strong races. The reason NE got so popular with some of the better players was because of the broken ult, but once the ult is fixed it will lose it's popularity because it won't have enough going for it anymore as far as going up against Fyndhorns and Rangers go. It will still be a good race because it has a really good combo of skills, but it will definitely drop in power with the ult being fixed.

Serif you need to stop lying about the night elf ult being 2 seconds long.

Night Elf's ultimate lasts for 3 full seconds.

P.s. If I hear one more word come from you about night elf I will remove the expertise

Serif you need to stop lying about the night elf ult being 2 seconds long.

Night Elf's ultimate lasts for 3 full seconds.

P.s. If I hear one more word come from you about night elf I will remove the expertise

I thought it was 3 seconds, but then some of the sG guys started saying it was 2.5, and then when I started thinking it was 2.5 they said it was put down to 2 seconds.