Sign in to follow this  
bink

Races that need a slight buff

Buff CSGO Pro, New Game +, sin, Dante.

I'm the guy that has to max everything before I can start having fun (- that retarded high race). These races pretty much made me rage quit because they fucking suck to level and have high levels to get maxed. A lot of the best races really never go over 35 levels and these races are much worse and have more levels. It doesn't make sense.

Pretty sure name intends to change the headshot skill on sin to give you bonus DMG on consecutive hits but don't quote me on this

It's still a deagle race with a lot of levels to get

I don't think that is inherently a problem. I enjoyed leveling mine (I think its around 30 atm?) but any deagle race isn't a race you play for 4 hours straight. Just gotta take your time with it.

Default is way too strong in my opinion,

I agree with your comments on Soul Stealer and I'll make the appropriate changes,

Hand of God is very difficult to change because I literally nerfed it slightly (like 10%) and it became underpowered whereas before it was overpowered, but I'll give it another shot,

Goliath is a little bit slower paced compared to the other races after the damage distance nerf so I will increase the HP amounts but I will not make it invul.

I'll take a look at blood mage too.

• Soul Stealer's "soul multiplier" has been changed from 2.2 to 3.5 souls per kdr. His buff leak has also been fixed
  • Hand of God's evasion has been increased, the cooldown for "forward slash" has been reduced to 5 seconds from 5.5 seconds and the combo timer has been increased to a max of 6 seconds. His heal will not proc as well if the enemy killed has gotten no kills that round.
  • Goliath's HP now cannot fall below 25-150 (minlvl-maxlvl) depending on the level of the ultimate
  • Blood Mage's ult has been changed to take away a straight $1500 for 30 hp at max level.
  • Elemental has also been buffed but that's from another thread...

Since Night Elf's ult is being worked on so that it will no longer screw up aim and anyone who gets entangled will be able to fight back no problem, would it be possible to give just a slight buff to the evasion after this fix takes place? Just bump it up to 25% or something, because as 20% it has the second lowest evade on server. And when the ult loses most of it's power after getting fixed people will have a much easier time against any NE once they are able to shoot back without their bullets flying everywhere beyond their control. Once the ult gets fixed entangle won't give NE nearly as much of an advantage over the rooted person because even though the NE is shown where the person is, the person also knows where the NE is, and with the fix the person will have just as good accuracy as the NE and with the ult only lasting 2 seconds, that's 2 seconds of freeze time every 20 seconds, and that is less freeze time than most races with bash can get within that time period.

Wow, seems like you have it way too easy then... 1.6 night elf had like 19% evade and the root was only 1 target using line of sight. You now have 20% evade + aoe root around you, sounds pretty legit to me. As for the root itself, sure it's being worked on to make it so that there's no bs inacc but you seem to be forgetting that the recoil still shits on them. Granted, they can crouch-spray-get luck, however they're still a sitting duck. You might think 2 seconds is relatively small however you should also remember the other parts as well. For example the wallhacks it gives (sort of) and majority of the walls you can just spam through it and get the kill or have your entire team/part of team re-directed to the area that it's going to. Then again, since it's being worked on now there's no real need to talk about it until it happens. Even then I doubt there would still need a big talk about it.

Not to mention u always take like 60 dmg for killing a night elf even if he doesn't shoot back ;)

LIES! NE only has 20% reflect lol. And I never said NE NEEDS to be buffed, just thought it would be nice for a tiny one with the ult getting fixed lol. And Bink, I always get in trouble for comparing current races to their 1.6 or Source versions because I am always told that the current mod is different from the old ones, so what the race was like in previous version is irrelevant lol

LIES! NE only has 20% reflect lol. And I never said NE NEEDS to be buffed, just thought it would be nice for a tiny one with the ult getting fixed lol. And Bink, I always get in trouble for comparing current races to their 1.6 or Source versions because I am always told that the current mod is different from the old ones, so what the race was like in previous version is irrelevant lol

Yo, shut the fuck up.

Sorry, to clarify this, you know the race is strong as is. It doesn't need a buff. It's fine to joke about it every now and then but it's god damn annoying when you claim it needs a buff every day. It doesn't. It's fine. Shut the fuck up.

Edited by Wintergreen

Take away nelfs big green line and I think it will be okay, then maybe it will be used more tactically instead of waiting in corners.

Edited by B-cock #LAST

This seems to have stirred up a hornet's nest. I'm going to bet NE will be a bad race after (IF) we fix the entangle accuracy issue. We'll see.

Maybe, can still be an advantage if you're on lower ground due to the visual impairment of the entangle. At least you won't HAVE to crouch in order to get any kind of accuracy.

This seems to have stirred up a hornet's nest. I'm going to bet NE will be a bad race after (IF) we fix the entangle accuracy issue. We'll see.

Ult

1) Opponent can't move

2) Negates all movement skills, abilities, and invisibility (cause of the big freakin green circle)

3) Requires no skill to use (is spammable)

4) Draws a big freakin line to your opponent in case you are camping in a corner and didn't actually see them yet

If your opponent cannot move and you cannot get the kill, you do not deserve to get the kill. "Lucky spray" or not.

The rest of the race seems pretty in line with every other playable race on the server so I cannot possibly imagine this changing night elf except maybe letting the race get less "free kills" which my reaction to that can be summed up as such:

9SVXUOw.gif

Ult

1) Opponent can't move

2) Negates all movement skills, abilities, and invisibility (cause of the big freakin green circle)

4) Draws a big freakin line to your opponent in case you are camping in a corner and didn't actually see them yet

If your opponent cannot move and you cannot get the kill, you do not deserve to get the kill. "Lucky spray" or not.

The rest of the race seems pretty in line with every other playable race on the server so I cannot possibly imagine this changing night elf except maybe letting the race get less "free kills" which my reaction to that can be summed up as such:

9SVXUOw.gif

The problem is aside from this ult it really does have a shitty skillset. Like I said, we'll see.

So can we first fix races that are a complete joke right now? Not even night elf or anything.

I'm talking about KJ's ultimate that we are all familiar with. Can we cut the crap and actually give it a proper ultimate? I'll bring it up once more. Please replace the fourth skill with longjump, I guarantee you it will be fine and occasionally someone might bitch about it, but I strongly believe from experience it's the right skill to give it.

If you want to buff it indirectly by giving it LJ as expertise, that is also fine, but please just change that fourth skill. It's absolutely useless.

Edited by HornyCat

So can we first fix races that are a complete joke right now? Not even night elf or anything.

I'm talking about KJ's ultimate that we are all familiar with. Can we cut the crap and actually give it a proper ultimate? I'll bring it up once more. Please replace the fourth skill with longjump, I guarantee you it will be fine and occasionally someone might bitch about it, but I strongly believe from experience it's the right skill to give it.

If you want to buff it indirectly by giving it LJ as expertise, that is also fine, but please just change that fourth skill. It's absolutely useless.

As always, ^^ agreed lol

And Wintergreen, I know NE is really strong, and I am not constantly saying it should get buffed. Don't confuse me defending that it's not SUPER OP with me always saying it needs buffed. The only times I really bring up that some of it's skills are weak in comparison to the same skills on other races is when people whine and complain about me playing NE because they think it is way too OP and needs major nerfs. Yeah, I like to joke about it being too weak and need super buffs, but that's all that is, a joke lol.

Ult

1) Opponent can't move

9SVXUOw.gif

1) It's a 2 second freeze which isn't as bad as some of the bashing races (I.E. Glockness can keep someone in place indefinitely if they can hit them consistently.

2) Has no affect on races abilities, and even if they are invis, NE isn't invis so the entangled player can see NE just as easily as NE can see the entangled race.

3) Chain Lightning is spammable as well with a longer range. Just there are several races with abilities and ults that take no skill to use and can be spammed.

4) As above ^^ You can see them with the green line, but they can also see you.

Overall, the major advantage this ult gives to NE is the fact that it currently throws off peoples aim, in server that is the biggest complaint about the race by a long shot, that is the one reason people have such a hard time with NE. So when peoples aim isn't thrown off while entangled there isn't really any major advantage NE gets over the entangled player other than that the NE can move around and get into cover if they take too much damage whereas the entangled player cannot. Yes, NE is strong either way, but the broken ult gives it a major advantage that it wouldn't have if the ult is fixed.

Sorry for double post lol

Edited by Serif The Sheriff