Sign in to follow this  
Piero

Since ZE got deleted

Now that ZE is not an sG server anymore  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of server would you like

The map size thing is not an easy fix. I previously asked every mapper to assist, but it is a very long project that no one was willing to do. This is not the reason the server flopped otherwise every ZE server would of flopped and they didn't. I do not know what fix you want. There is no fix. Valve added a hard download limit. The only way to fix the issue is to reduce the map size. I brought up two or three different ways this could of been done, but each way required a lot of time on a mapper/s part. I was unwilling to learn how to do it myself as I was already engaged in other projects. If other servers are playing these maps as I said then someone can grab them and give them to us to put on the server, but as far as I know no other server is hosting the big ZE maps anymore.

Never heard about any of this. But if it's a file size shrinkage you want. send me the maps and I'll strip the sizes down and make it a little less large. The only problem with me doing this is that my computer isn't strong enough to RE-compile the map. I have some JB maps to but can't seem to compile those either.