Sign in to follow this  
SehLi

Bhopping in the tickrate of 102.4~

I normally just play in 64 tick servers, so this is quite the change. I do think my movement is improving, bhopping in higher tickrate servers is generally easier to get use to in my opinion.

Well tell me what you think, is this good for 102.4? how do i compare with other bhoppers in the jb server? 

don't forget to call me a cheater on your way out if it would makes you feel better :3

First off, retarded FOV, even if this was Quake. It's not the tick that makes bhops easy (althouh it helps) it's the high air acceleration and turned off stamina system. At times you struggled to stay above 250, so I doubt you would do too well in a server with default settings. Keep at it though, just bhop constantly and you'll eventually get good. Try Bhop and KZ servers.

First off, retarded FOV, even if this was Quake. It's not the tick that makes bhops easy (althouh it helps) it's the high air acceleration and turned off stamina system. At times you struggled to stay above 250, so I doubt you would do too well in a server with default settings. Keep at it though, just bhop constantly and you'll eventually get good. Try Bhop and KZ servers.

Would you like to see me bhop in 64 tick defualt settings? I don't know why you had to be so rude about the fov...

but ya, i could bhop better than you on default because that's what i'm use to :3

hacker

Saying i'm a hacker because of this video is very....  you must not know much about this game..

A very lazy post too, on my old forum it was against the rules to make 1 word posts :3

Edited by SehLi

Go back to your old forum. :)

I really want to at times, even the members there were more mature than those of high ranks here.

There was even 13 year olds there, 13 year olds that acted mature, didn't shit post, "something that i don't see here from members over 20 or anything...."

Saying i'm a hacker because of this video is very.... you must not know much about this game..

A very lazy post too, on my old forum it was against the rules to make 1 word posts :3

"Don't forget to call me a cheater on the way out"

You told him to call you a hacker you fuckboi. You should also probably invest in a FOV that doesn't rape people's eyes when they try and watch your videos.