Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

CS:GO Update 5/1/14

SteamDB has spotted a CS:GO update: http://steamdb.info/app/730/#section_history

Size is ~90 MB. More info will be edited in when available.

* HUD customization is now built-in

* The settings menu has been revamped

This means that you can change HUD colors, as seen here:

ib7jjHR.png2JOj86N.jpg

New bomb pickup signal as well:

HnVqWU0.png

Maybe this is leading to the return of custom HUD'S :D

Apparently there's a new knife called the "huntsman knife" which is an exclusive knife style for the new Huntsman cases.

That thing's gonna sell for a fuckton.

• Added a convar weapon_reticle_knife_show, when enabled will show knife reticle on clients to be used for game modes requiring target id display when holding a knife.

Lol I remember when people complained about that when CSGO first came out.

Apparently there's a new knife called the "huntsman knife" which is an exclusive knife style for the new Huntsman cases.

That thing's gonna sell for a fuckton.

only at first. it might get pretty low actually since huntsman cases drop for everyone and it's the only knife that comes out of these cases, so supply could be pretty high. It looks good but not amazing or anything.

The huntsman knife blows dongs. Some streamer got a fade one last night and was showing off the animation on stream. It looks like a gut knife animation but slightly shittier, so I doubt it will be very expensive after the price drops to normal. That M4A4 howl skin looks nice doe

I like the gut knife animation, but the gut knife itself is fat as fuck, 0/10 would not shank. I bet a Huntsman Slaughter would look damn nice, or maybe case hardened.

Shit dude, thanks for going through and taking screenshots and stuff. The HUD update is exactly as I hoped it would be. About damn time since back when they removed the ability to position the outer elements closer to the center of the screen.

• Added a convar weapon_reticle_knife_show, when enabled will show knife reticle on clients to be used for game modes requiring target id display when holding a knife.
Lol I remember when people complained about that when CSGO first came out.
At last.

What does this mean? Does it mean health over 3 digits will display properly now?

The health number in the health panel now supports displaying numbers greater than 100.

Fixed the health bar not scaling properly with health greater than 100.