Sign in to follow this  
Piero

Sickest AWP'ing video out there

90% of these shots seemed like pure fucking luck because he just turned and fired.

Sometimes high levels of skill can be indistinguishable from luck. Shox is unquestionably one of the best CS:GO players in the world.

I watched this match live today. It's too bad Titan lost, I hope they make it out of the loser's bracket to the grand finals.

90% of these shots seemed like pure fucking luck because he just turned and fired.

That's because GOTV demos that Tweeday uses are 16 tick while the game is 128 tick. If you watch the Twitch VOD the kills look a lot cleaner and are actually reasonable. 

That's because GOTV demos that Tweeday uses are 16 tick while the game is 128 tick. If you watch the Twitch VOD the kills look a lot cleaner and are actually reasonable. 

Oh. Yeah, this is definitely it. I forgot how much 16 tick sucks. I wish you could record demos in 128 tick.

Oh. Yeah, this is definitely it. I forgot how much 16 tick sucks. I wish you could record demos in 128 tick.

Yeah it really blows. Basically every impressive kill clip looks like hacks on 16 tick because it's so damn choppy.

Someone find and post a good quality (not 16 tick) recording of this.  I want to see it, but too lazy and tired to go looking.