Sign in to follow this  
ATG_AGENT

Losing Skins.

Hello, long time since iv been around here but im back once again and just had a question. There has been a few times, 2 that just happened recently, one tonight - where i am rewarded a skin at the end of the round, and i dont get it. It doesnt appear in my inventory.(This continues days later and i still dont have it) Now first i thought i was crazy and maybe i didnt win the item but this last time i was sure cause i actually liked the drop and was going to use it. is this a normal issue? Does it happen alot in csgo? I just want more information on this subject as google didnt bring up any results for me, and im sure there are people here who can give me detailed information on this. Thanks for your time.

You just gotta wait, it'll load up in your inventory eventually. Sometimes it lags and takes time to get in your inventory, but it will appear sooner or later.

You just gotta wait, it'll load up in your inventory eventually. Sometimes it lags and takes time to get in your inventory, but it will appear sooner or later.

So waiting over 2+ weeks (or months and counting when looking at the older ones) is normal then?

I have no idea how that can happen but have you tried to make a ticket with steam yet? If they say that they need proof or whatever, next time you get an item take a screenshot of the item and give it to them as proof. 

Also have you checked your whole inventory? It might be all the way in the back of your inventory.