Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

2/12/14 CSGO Update

I'd rather aim my shots than spray and use my clip instantly

Well, you could just tap the mouse button instead of holding it down. :P

As for me, I'll spray the shit out of that gun. Seeing as I am only a 2 star, my headshot skill is not very high, so I can still get away with body shots. Having an SMG pistol could be nice for us low levelers.

Right so the new update has completely fucked the AUG and the SG. The scope view now looks like the red dot sight from COD...the sensitivity in both scoped guns is horrendous and the recoil on AUG is scary now. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but there are worse than ever now! 

They pretty much did the same thing to the Aug and SG as they did to the Deagle months ago. It had a set standard, people QQ'ed that the gun was awful, they decided to buff the living fuck out of the gun until it became overpowered. Put the levels close back to what they were, and then added stupid shit to make it even worse then where it started. They need a true person who understands balance to help these guys at Steam to actually show them how to balance guns 

they are fine... Except the new scope is horrible.. The dot in the sight gets bigger when you move and it's so big u can't even see behind it at long ranges :P