Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolness

The Gnat, should it stay or should it go?

Race: The Gnat  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Keep it or remove it?

• Keep it
    • Remove it

I say get rid of it because the race is like sexual harassment from that weird co-worker with bad skin, has nasty flaky skin on his forehead and he keeps pinching your ass every time you get up to get something. That's the gnat right there, nobody likes it except for people who play as the gnat because they're oblivious to the fact that everybody hates them and everybody fucking celebrates when they die.

I say get rid of it because the race is like sexual harassment from that weird co-worker with bad skin, has nasty flaky skin on his forehead and he keeps pinching your ass every time you get up to get something. That's the gnat right there, nobody likes it except for people who play as the gnat because they're oblivious to the fact that everybody hates them and everybody fucking celebrates when they die.

Has this happened to you? Do you need a shoulder? 

Has this happened to you? Do you need a shoulder? 

I'm glad you asked because I do need a shoulder. Day after day this bald guy from Accounting keeps pinching my ass shouting out "Hey sport!". The dude's like 30 years older than me and has a wife and kids, why would he keep doing that to me? I know I have some nice muscles because I work out everyday, but I'm not even gay for bald, scrawny older men. That's just nasty and it's like being gay for my dad.