Sign in to follow this  
Kordless

M4A4 vs M4A1-S, P2000 vs USP-S

Unsilenced m4 and p2000. 

Both silenced guns run out of ammo way too quickly, and if you aim with the p2000, it will still get you kills, just shoot slower.

m4a4 if im playing a role where I need to spray down, cat on d2 for instance, but i like to have m4a1-s in a lot of other situations because of the no sound/no radar. USP-S for the same reason as m4a1-s, P2k and USP-S are identical in terms of recoil and accuracy, with slightly different spray patterns.You only use p2k/usp-s in round 1 really, so after that it's pretty much p250/5-7s to eco. For both weapons a lot of it comes down to if you spray and prefire a lot like sketch already said.

I'm also talking about a backup weapon when you run out of ammo and have to reload in a firefight. Which do you prefer for this situation?

EDIT: this is actually a project for school lol

Edited by Kordless

I'm also talking about a backup weapon when you run out of ammo and have to reload in a firefight. Which do you prefer for this situation?

EDIT: this is actually a project for school lol

If it's just p2k or usp-s, id rather have a p2k to be honest. If I can use anything, 5-7 or p250, but i rarely by other pistols when I have a rifle.

What are you talking about? Your gun has 0 effect on whether or not you're shown on radar. It's 100% sight.

Oh, I thought if you shoot, you show up on radar, played too much cod lol. Well, regardless of that, the silenced sounds are op compared to what they were in 1.6 and source which is reason enough to use them for me.

If you're not playing in an extremely coordinated team you shouldn't use the M4A1-S. It's just not worth not having the extra rounds at all, in my opinion. The accuracy gain is very marginal and doesn't really help you unless you're playing designated a support role which likely won't even exist in a pug setting.

The USP is a little more accurate and only sacrifices one shot, and since you're only going for headshots on pistol I think it's overall the better gun.

M4A4 and USP is the way to go.

def agree with dyscivist pug settings are so rare in counterstrike idk if ive ever even seen one rugEzsN.jpg