Sign in to follow this  
Kordless

Real Karambit Knife $32

http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/UC2791/United-Cutlery-Honshu-Kerambit-Karambit-4-inch-Black-Blade-Shoulder-Harness-Kydex-Sheath

The cheapest karambit on the market is around 150$ if I'm not mistaken. This one is actually real and high quality. Looks pretty badass too.

DO NOT TRY SPINNY CSGO ANIMATION AT HOME

Edited by Kordless

I was literally going to post "virtual karambit knife", but wow. The virtual knives are overprices as fuck.

I'm probably gonna get one of these.

Edited by BoondockBrutha

Why is this in csgo?

Well the knife is commonly liked and well referred in csgo. I thought it would be more appropriate to post this in a section that plays csgo and knows about the ingame knife. If an admin or moderator could move this, if i posted it in the wrong section, please do so.

Well besides the fact that it looks cool, the blade is curved in such a way that it cuts more efficiently than a normal straight blade knife. I just ordered one today, $30 for a high quality cool looking nice cutting knife? No question.

I'm probably going to get one, wonder if the shipping guy makes an adult sign for it.

When I got mine the dude didn't ask for a signature, infact he left it on the porch in front of my house. So I grabbed it when I came home from school. Should be no problem and delivery confirmation mail is pretty expensive.

This knife is literally made for fighting

AND YALL NIGGAS AINT HAVING IRL KNIFE FIGHTS SO BUY A REAL KNIFE

1v1 knife fight for LR no cheating no detours no delays

lol wait just found this in the customer reviews

FINALLY A KARAMBIT!

There's plenty of knives like the gut knife and the bayonet, but this is the best knife in csgo. this is such a steal for less than $40. I've seen them go for at least $100-$500.