Sign in to follow this  
turbulance

Buying Levels

/>1 rofl is enough, thank you very much.

I carry you in comp and I get this shit?

Faggot.

Edit: needed more sarcasm.

Edited by ROFL

I lost it when you said that. 

Now that I think about it, if people really want to buy levels that much, let them max out every single race and watch them quit after a week because they have nothing left to level. Aside from the new races that come out, but apart from that they'll get pretty bored any ways.

I fail to see anything bad about free money for sG

Ok. So you add the feature. How much do you make a level without it being a retardedly overpriced amount and it not being stupidly low in price. You're dealing with a range of 0.00- 1.00 per. The whole concept just seems stupid. You take away the point of playing the game.

Ok. So you add the feature. How much do you make a level without it being a retardedly overpriced amount and it not being stupidly low in price. You're dealing with a range of 0.00- 1.00 per. The whole concept just seems stupid. You take away the point of playing the game.

That is true, however I know more than several players bringing up the excuse of not having enough time without even trying to work at it.

The only reasonable concept would be to introduce micro transactions. Each race costs a certain amount of SG points to unlock. If we really want to increase revenue, introduce skins to each specific race and make them cost 975 SG points each. Eventually, introduce awe-inspiring shiny skins that cost 3200 (~$30 USD) and have sales every few weeks that reduce certain skins to 50% of it's usual price.

personally I was thinking $1 for 5 levels, $5 for 30 levels, $10 for 70 levels, something in that range. at that range you're looking towards 100 dollars to get close to a thousand levels, but at the same time if someone just needs 25 levels or so, thats an easy $5 drop that would be more beneficial than buying two keys imo.

If we implement this I would say pay to add levels to levelbank, so expertise can't be abused. Or, money for experience instead of levels.

JT runs 1 lvl= .15 cents and he makes plenty off that amount. BUT JT's server also has about 10 more pages worth of races.

Yea but that server takes forever just to level on it compared to this one.

If we implement this I would say pay to add levels to levelbank, so expertise can't be abused. Or, money for experience instead of levels.

Well, currently you can't use levelbank levels past maxed. 

CEGamer's server is pay to play and retarded. you want to do that? be our guest.

imo price it as joscal said. that sounds entirely reasonable and worthwhile.

Contrary to popular belief, I have almost 2k total levels now I think.

I am well aware that various players continue to play after being fully maxed on all races. What I meant was if people want to buy levels to max in the first place, chances are they wont stay dedicated to the server. Therefore, after they max out all the races via paying, they'll get bored because they were never truly interested in it originally.

personally I was thinking $1 for 5 levels, $5 for 30 levels, $10 for 70 levels, something in that range. at that range you're looking towards 100 dollars to get close to a thousand levels, but at the same time if someone just needs 25 levels or so, thats an easy $5 drop that would be more beneficial than buying two keys imo.

Personally I find the entire idea of buying keys to open cases is the high reward factor, gambling.

We could have an opening sale where if you buy 150 levels you also get free donater status or something. 

Ultimately it's up to staff and how they think it will be most reasonably priced.

/>Therefore, after they max out all the races via paying, they'll get bored because they were never truly interested in it originally.

Money is money though :D:D

if people want to buy levels to max in the first place, chances are they wont stay dedicated to the server

Wouldn't dropping money on a game mean they actually stayed longer than they would've if they hadn't? I personally wouldn't spend money on something and then just leave it.