Sign in to follow this  
B-cock #1

Kicked For Giving $69

I thought the admin cash command had a restriction so that you could only give cash an X  amount of rounds. -- Anyway

When i join War3 im going to give 69$ and 42$ now.

:)

have fun.

BTW giving cash in those values is generally frowned down upon if given just because. If someone is being an annoyance by yelling, "cash, cash...? cash...?" then it might be justified.

which is why I give 1 dollar instead of not giving cash at all.

Whose side are you on anyway?

I don't really care... But seems a bit of an overkill to kick for giving cash :D

Didn't read thread fully. A kick is not a warning. Admin doesn't have to give cash or the full amount of cash.

Those are the general guidelines to follow. KEYWORD: guidelines.

While we're on the subject of cash...

Do not follow or enforce this when I'm in the server I will not allow it, Period. I find this guideline to be in bad taste, almost like its from JB...

I personally give cash typically on the 3rd or 4th round so I have a error zone of one to two rounds to give cash 4 times a map. I also give cash whenever I like, second round cash, if I'm down for it I will do it. Cash is not an expected thing in the first place so here we go, remove this from the MOTD now. We don't need a dumb ass rule Nazi ruining WC3 because I'm fucking BLiNDBoi and I don't give a fuck.

I mean.. if that's the case that you give cash on the 2nd round sometimes, then why not do away with the restriction on races that spawn with guns on 2nd round too? The whole point of not having cash for the first 4 rounds is to promote.. idk.. actually playing the game and the eco built into cs:go. That was my belief, but if this is no longer important, then yolo cash 2nd round all day eryday. Hell, if that's the case, why not just start off round 1 with $6k so everyone can buy rifles? I think the rule is fine, and I will continue to follow it and let people play pistol, smg, and eco rounds.

Also, this thread was long and I stopped reading somewhere on the second page. Kick was not warranted, I've never done what b-cock did, but I tend to just not give money when people keep asking over and over. 'cash round? cash? can we get cash? where's my cash?' Y'all should be happy if you get some extra cash at all. Like ika, Idc if I get cash or not, I rarely use it on tomes since I don't care to level new races much.

Edited by Jiyeon

I mean.. if that's the case that you give cash on the 2nd round sometimes, then why not do away with the restriction on races that spawn with guns on 2nd round too? The whole point of not having cash for the first 4 rounds is to promote.. idk.. actually playing the game and the eco built into cs:go. That was my belief, but if this is no longer important, then yolo cash 2nd round all day eryday. Hell, if that's the case, why not just start off round 1 with $6k so everyone can buy rifles? I think the rule is fine, and I will continue to follow it and let people play pistol, smg, and eco rounds.

Also, this thread was long and I stopped reading somewhere on the second page. Kick was not warranted, I've never done what b-cock did, but I tend to just not give money when people keep asking over and over. 'cash round? cash? can we get cash? where's my cash?' Y'all should be happy if you get some extra cash at all. Like ika, Idc if I get cash or not, I rarely use it on tomes since I don't care to level new races much.

Well uh, the current system is actually kind of hilarious. It won't allow you to give cash until round 4, but the rule says no cash until round 5. So basically, it's "No giving cash in round 4 even though the restriction ends and will let you".

Well uh, the current system is actually kind of hilarious. It won't allow you to give cash until round 4, but the rule says no cash until round 5. So basically, it's "No giving cash in round 4 even though the restriction ends and will let you".

Did not know that. I was just going off of what blindboi had said about how he gives it 3rd or 4th, sometimes even 2nd. Regardless of the situation, I agree with the rule and think round 5 is fine.

And this goes back to how cash is a privilege and not deserved, and, imo, shouldn't really be expected. So what if they only get cash twice in a map? or 3 times? instead of 4? That's still 2 or 3 more tomes they would have got if there was no cash giving.

Edited by Jiyeon

You can actually give cash on the first round. You're merely limited to when cash was last given on the previous map. For example, if someone gave cash on round 17 of the previous map, you could give cash on round 2 of the next map.

You can actually give cash on the first round. You're merely limited to when cash was last given on the previous map. For example, if someone gave cash on round 17 of the previous map, you could give cash on round 2 of the next map.

Citation needed. I don't think you're wrong, but I haven't noticed this behavior 

• Maximum of 4 cashes per map

• 1 - 6 - 11 - 16

• 2 - 7 - 12 - 17

3 - 8 - 13 - 18

4 - 9 - 14 - 19

5 - 10 -15 - 20

Any value can be given between 1 and 16,000

The Cash counter resets to a default value after a map change, I think its 2 or 3 rounds.

Cash giving errors, forgetting a round and its 3 cashes for a map.

/>

• Maximum of 4 cashes per map
    • 1 - 6 - 11 - 16
    • 2 - 7 - 12 - 17
    • 3 - 8 - 13 - 18
    • 4 - 9 - 14 - 19
    • 5 - 10 -15 - 20
  • Any value can be given between 1 and 16,000
  • The Cash counter resets to a default value after a map change, I think its 2 or 3 rounds.
  • Cash giving errors, forgetting a round and its 3 cashes for a map.

This... And I dunno what ur talking about eco on wcs (not having cash on the first 4 rounds). I usually have around 3k cash on the second round anyways... Enough to buy an ak...

This... And I dunno what ur talking about eco on wcs (not having cash on the first 4 rounds). I usually have around 3k cash on the second round anyways... Enough to buy an ak...

What the fuck are you trying to point out to my post? ... I stated the rounds you could give cash on based on a interval of 5 rounds, economy of the game doesn't really matter but then again it does because of the requirement of 15,000 for an tome of experience.

If you're going to base all this stuff on cash being given then it needs to just be automatically given.

I thought about that before, its a coin flip whether people want it.

If people are being obnoxious about it and just generally asshats, then it's fine to just give a dollar or a joke amount. We've done it hundreds of times before in the server regardless of whether the person doing it was paidmin, SO or even staff. However, when it comes to giving money every five rounds then  yes, it should be given every five rounds or whenever you can. It help keeps the playing field equal from rounds 5-30 by giving people enough money so one side doesn't have to save and is therefor at a disadvantage. It also pushes for the use of every race and not only races that automatically receive weapons free of charge.

what oreo said. also, blindboi, i dont think xmen was replying to your post... also u forgot

0-5-10-15

0 being after map ends and before map change

x-men was referring to my post, and yeah there are still eco rounds. 3k might be enough to buy an ak, but on ct its not enough to buy an m4, you won't have armor if you buy it, so its pretty dumb to do so, and you also won't have enough for a crusaders. Also, chances are, if you buy on first round, you won't have 3k, and you won't have enough to buy much of anything. Regardless of whether or not 'economy' matters in wcs, it still exists within the first 3-4 rounds if admins don't give cash, which is what i prefer, which is what I said, or at least tried to get across, in my first post. The whole reason why guns are restricted 1st and 2nd round is for this very reason: so that people who can't normally afford to buy guns, can't; so that rifles and awps aren't appearing so readily in what should be an smg round. It makes winning pistol round matter for the most part. And if the majority truly believe that eco doesn't matter in war3 mod, then just do away with even having a pistol round. Just start round 1 with 6k cash and yolo on the cash give restriction. I for one enjoy playing pistol and having the challenge of winning the 2nd round after losing the first.

/>

What the fuck are you trying to point out to my post? ... I stated the rounds you could give cash on based on a interval of 5 rounds, economy of the game doesn't really matter but then again it does because of the requirement of 15,000 for an tome of experience.

I thought about that before, its a coin flip whether people want it.

U should what other ppl have posted it aint that hard

x-men was referring to my post, and yeah there are still eco rounds. 3k might be enough to buy an ak, but on ct its not enough to buy an m4, you won't have armor if you buy it, so its pretty dumb to do so, and you also won't have enough for a crusaders. Also, chances are, if you buy on first round, you won't have 3k, and you won't have enough to buy much of anything. Regardless of whether or not 'economy' matters in wcs, it still exists within the first 3-4 rounds if admins don't give cash, which is what i prefer, which is what I said, or at least tried to get across, in my first post. The whole reason why guns are restricted 1st and 2nd round is for this very reason: so that people who can't normally afford to buy guns, can't; so that rifles and awps aren't appearing so readily in what should be an smg round. It makes winning pistol round matter for the most part. And if the majority truly believe that eco doesn't matter in war3 mod, then just do away with even having a pistol round. Just start round 1 with 6k cash and yolo on the cash give restriction. I for one enjoy playing pistol and having the challenge of winning the 2nd round after losing the first.

Purchase crusaders soon as you get money just before the round reset. It will save your weapons AND give you basic body armor to boot. For "early game" it is a great starter trick that I always do, although I don't deny that I forget from time to time.

U should what other ppl have posted it aint that hard

I literally read that out loud and couldn't do it without mocking/laughing at it from some reason. :P

/>/>

Purchase crusaders soon as you get money just before the round reset. It will save your weapons AND give you basic body armor to boot. For "early game" it is a great starter trick that I always do, although I don't deny that I forget from time to time.

I literally read that out loud and couldn't do it without mocking/laughing at it from some reason. :P

Oh lol... I accidentally the whole post...

Oh well posting at 6 am with a phone..

Edited by xmen

just gonna necro this

because i could imagine turtlefrenzy banning me for giving $420

lolfags

gotta put bcock in his place as #2

i did it cuz he was being a jerk to admin who was forewarning people that he was giving cash before buy time started. i was a ban happy motd thumpin' jb player man.

Edited by TurtleFrenzy

gotta put bcock in his place as #2

i did it cuz he was being a jerk to admin who was forewarning people that he was giving cash before buy time started. i was a ban happy motd thumpin' jb player man.

understandable.

:^]

#neverforget

Edit: Also, still relevant after all this time.

So, why don't we make it so the server automatically gives cash then?

This made me smile as well

i'll just let paidmins run the server while nobody else is on seeing as i don't know any rules.

bye

Edited by B-cock #111.11