Sign in to follow this  
B-cock #1

Kicked For Giving $69

It's a feature implemented to help enjoy the game more rather than have to saving here and there earning a few thousand cash each round. Not implemented to get a laugh out of giving cash before someone else does. You said that you gave Ghoul all of your cash, so I was under the impression you didn't care about doing it because you were about to leave anyway, which is why I warranted the kick.

I'm an SO on a server with another SO who also believed it warranted a warning. His was a verbal one whereas mine was a kick for the reason stated.

Ok. The same could be said about allowing TTT admins to have access to playing music on the server. It's a privilege they're allowed to have and in turn bestow upon the rest of the server. If they abuse it, they're punished accordingly. If people don't want it, they can turn it off. Whereas the opposite is true about war3: if people DO want cash, oh well, they just missed out on it for 5 rounds. They don't have a choice in the matter.

(Horrible analogy to try and make, but apparently the logic can't be seen.) 

I don't recall an verbal warning, if there was, I was probably dead and tabbed out of the game (as I normally do 90% of the time) and didn't hear it. I could understand a kick if I did it every single round, I just find it hilarious how mad some people get when they don't get 16k. So I do it once in a great while (usually once a week unless they're annoying the shit out of me). It's really no different then forgetting to give cash a round then they miss out on 4 paydays and end up getting 3.

TL;DR B-cock #1

If you as an admin don't feel like giving cash then don't,but don't take away the ability for another admin that is willing to give the server cash. If a person is begging and constantly spamming you for cash then give them a warning and if they do it again kick them. Cash is on the server to promote the leveling of other races and to use our shopmenu,it also helps keep the server fun for players that are doing bad and can't earn exp through kills. I understand you might be trying to teach someone a lesson by not giving the max amount of cash allowed,but you are also punishing the people that aren't begging and are waiting patiently for an admin to give cash and in my opinion that is unfair. If the server gets to the point where everyone is begging and spamming then giving $69 or whatever low amount would be fine,but after talking to turtle that was not the case in this instance,just use common sense and this wont ever be a problem again.

So, why don't we make it so the server automatically gives cash then? It stops people from whining, it stop's missing rounds, it stops assholes like me. Since it sounds like they're entitled to the cash/better for the server.

Because it's assumed that there wouldn't be people who would abuse a system meant to benefit everyone including themself. And that it's always worked, never being an issue.

But if the cash is so beneficial then it should be automated since there can't always be an admin on.

But if the cash is so beneficial then it should be automated since there can't always be an admin on.

because the engineers are busy coding races instead, and don't need to spend time coding something that people do anyways?

Well, we should come to the conclusion here if it is a requirement to give 16k or nothing. We could just change the different amounts of cash and if you just type !cash it gives 16k.

If it's not a requirement, then I will continue doing what I'm doing which is give 16k 99% of the time.

TurtleFrenzy doesn't even really play anymore anyways :'(

Well, we should come to the conclusion here if it is a requirement to give 16k or nothing. We could just change the different amounts of cash and if you just type !cash it gives 16k.

If it's not a requirement, then I will continue doing what I'm doing which is give 16k 99% of the time.

TurtleFrenzy doesn't even really play anymore anyways :'(

Cash isn't a requirement...

as a paid admin you don't have to do a damn thing,but it's always nice to have paid admins help out.

I encourage you continue to give cash,but just maybe say something in admin chat when you're going to give $69 cash for whatever reason, so the other admins have some reason behind why you did it.

Didn't read thread fully. A kick is not a warning. Admin doesn't have to give cash or the full amount of cash.

Those are the general guidelines to follow. KEYWORD: guidelines.

While we're on the subject of cash...

Administrators are not to give cash (!cash, /cash, or sm_cash) before the fifth round of a map.

Do not follow or enforce this when I'm in the server I will not allow it, Period. I find this guideline to be in bad taste, almost like its from JB...

I personally give cash typically on the 3rd or 4th round so I have a error zone of one to two rounds to give cash 4 times a map. I also give cash whenever I like, second round cash, if I'm down for it I will do it. Cash is not an expected thing in the first place so here we go, remove this from the MOTD now. We don't need a dumb ass rule Nazi ruining WC3 because I'm fucking BLiNDBoi and I don't give a fuck.

Didn't read thread fully. A kick is not a warning. Admin doesn't have to give cash or the full amount of cash.

Those are the general guidelines to follow. KEYWORD: guidelines.

While we're on the subject of cash...

Do not follow or enforce this when I'm in the server I will not allow it, Period. I find this guideline to be in bad taste, almost like its from JB...

I personally give cash typically on the 3rd or 4th round so I have a error zone of one to two rounds to give cash 4 times a map. I also give cash whenever I like, second round cash, if I'm down for it I will do it. Cash is not an expected thing in the first place so here we go, remove this from the MOTD now. We don't need a dumb ass rule Nazi ruining WC3 because I'm fucking BLiNDBoi and I don't give a fuck.

I have never been more turned on by you ;)

tumblr_mn5y96jRsz1qjemo2o1_500.gif

apparently kicks=/=warnings. didn't know. i'm a mere jailbreak so.

i'll just let paidmins run the server while nobody else is on seeing as i don't know any rules.

bye

Edited by TurtleFrenzy

turtle u had a good reason but kick wasnt needed. b-cock was making a joke and obviously was doing something slightly wrong. no one did anything that bad here. move on carry on all is well

CiVgrN4.gif

Still saying it's a dumb move to just piss ppl off by disabling the command for the next rounds to come... If you don't wanna give cash then don't...

Is not about the cash.. It's about sending a message :D

which is why I give 1 dollar instead of not giving cash at all.

Whose side are you on anyway?

I thought the admin cash command had a restriction so that you could only give cash an X  amount of rounds. -- Anyway

When i join War3 im going to give 69$ and 42$ now.

:)
have fun.