Sign in to follow this  
B-cock #1

Kicked For Giving $69

So I think we either need to implement it or make it clear.

Are you entitled to money during gameplay? If you are, why don't we just automatically do it and not just at an admins discretion.

Edited by B-cock

After getting kicked, I also am getting the "failed to join game session". I don't know if it's related to a kick but now I can't join any of the sG servers

After getting kicked, I also am getting the "failed to join game session". I don't know if it's related to a kick but now I can't join any of the sG servers

It didn't show you being kicked in chat. It just said you disconnected

Wasn't really there but it's still a pretty douche move to repeatedly instagive 69$ if someone is waiting to give 16k after ppl have bought their guns.

Not saying that you did since I wasn't there just my two pences ;)

Wasn't 5 seconds, it ended up being about 45 minutes due to some stupid reason before I could join an sG server. Also, that's less of the point, it's more about the cash giving situation.

are we really going to argue over the internet who got kicked for five seconds in a video game for giving a measly 69 dollars of virtual cash? 

I HAVE TO BUY MY TOMES

but srsly cash isn't a necessity for the game to function and nowhere does it say that the players are guaranteed cash. Now I can understand if it's a joke between two admins, but obviously bcuckle didn't find it funny. Besides admins can give cash 3 other times during the map anyways.

Edited by BananaPeelz

I think it's bullshit that people yell "ITS CASH ROUND GIVE MONEY". You are not entitled to cash, you do not deserve cash, there should NOT be an argument about this. I will give 1 dollar if someone says "give money" without asking politely or reminding me that I haven't given cash in a while. If you want the power to give money, then buy premium admin and do it yourself. Unfortunately, until we can specifically set someone's cash to 0 for demanding money like we used to be able to do back in the UV days, everyone will suffer if multiple people demand cash because they think they deserve it on round 3 or 4. That's my stance on the topic.

another admin was trying to give cash and bcock preemptively gave 69. end of story, funny for most of us, but obviously turtle didnt think it was that funny. to be fair this isnt the first time but honestly who gives a shit? the reason u couldnt rejoin was ddosing i think

The kick isn't justified, but he could have at least checked with the other admins on at the time if they cared or not. (As in B-cock could have checked with us)

I was ready to buy myself a tome ):

Personally I thank people for reminding me to give cash since 85% of the time I forget I can even do it.

By giving a low amount of cash, you are making yourself suffer just as much as everyone else.

I'm not disagreeing with cash being a privilege over a right, or that some people are dicks and demand cash, I'm just stating the other side of the story.

Edited by Papa

I think it's bullshit that people yell "ITS CASH ROUND GIVE MONEY". You are not entitled to cash, you do not deserve cash, there should NOT be an argument about this. I will give 1 dollar if someone says "give money" without asking politely or reminding me that I haven't given cash in a while. If you want the power to give money, then buy premium admin and do it yourself. Unfortunately, until we can specifically set someone's cash to 0 for demanding money like we used to be able to do back in the UV days, everyone will suffer if multiple people demand cash because they think they deserve it on round 3 or 4. That's my stance on the topic.

Couldn't you just, not give people any cash if they ask for it?

Couldn't you just, not give people any cash if they ask for it?

Some admins spam cash whenever they can and I disagree with this, so I make it a point that if you demand cash or are rude about it, you better believe you're not getting anything for at least the next five rounds.

Some admins spam cash whenever they can and I disagree with this, so I make it a point that if you demand cash or are rude about it, you better believe you're not getting anything for at least the next five rounds.

I see. Well, death to the cash beggars!

It's a feature implemented to help enjoy the game more rather than have to saving here and there earning a few thousand cash each round. Not implemented to get a laugh out of giving cash before someone else does. You said that you gave Ghoul all of your cash, so I was under the impression you didn't care about doing it because you were about to leave anyway, which is why I warranted the kick.

I still don't see how this can even be considered kickable

I'd love to know your qualifications over B-cock's on the matter

I'm an SO on a server with another SO who also believed it warranted a warning. His was a verbal one whereas mine was a kick for the reason stated.

Cash is a privilege, not a right. 

Ok. The same could be said about allowing TTT admins to have access to playing music on the server. It's a privilege they're allowed to have and in turn bestow upon the rest of the server. If they abuse it, they're punished accordingly. If people don't want it, they can turn it off. Whereas the opposite is true about war3: if people DO want cash, oh well, they just missed out on it for 5 rounds. They don't have a choice in the matter.

(Horrible analogy to try and make, but apparently the logic can't be seen.) 

Edited by TurtleFrenzy

i often ask for cash because theres an admin on who wants to give cash but forgets its cash round.

and that's fine, because you ask nicely as a reminder. I usually don't think about giving cash because I rarely ever need it since I don't level races anymore, and this is okay.

Everything about this thread is gay.

nice to see you join us, care for a drink?

4R9nZ.gif