Sign in to follow this  
Ika

"drop bomb" command for admins

If this isn't too difficult to do, a weapon drop command would be nice. I can think of three scenarios where it would be useful - one, when someone spawns with a gun while holding another gun and they get glitched (force them to drop weapon and tell them to pick it up with E), two, when someone gets switched off their race and isn't restricted (e.g. Infected with guns oh god why), and three, when someone is too damn stupid to realize they have the bomb.

I guess it could work with the glitch but I don't think making infected drop a gun fixes the weapon restrictions. He'll just end up picking another one up.  Also you can slay the guy if he's refusing to do objective and just holding the bomb :)

I thought I'd fixed all of the occurrences of the first. If it happens, please tell me what race it happened on. The second is a bug I would rather fix that add a command that admins have to run to fix. The third is a reasonable reason, but wouldn't it be easier to just tell them to plant it?

I thought I'd fixed all of the occurrences of the first. If it happens, please tell me what race it happened on. The second is a bug I would rather fix that add a command that admins have to run to fix. The third is a reasonable reason, but wouldn't it be easier to just tell them to plant it?

I'm pretty sure it still happens, really rarely. I'll war3bug it next time I see it happen. The second should probably get fixed, yeah. The third - every so often someone has the bomb, doesn't realize they have the bomb, and for some reason (probably because dumb) doesn't listen to chat or voice chat telling them they have the bomb. Also people go afk with bomb after moving from round start, etc etc stuff like that. It would just be nice to have the option.

I'm pretty sure it still happens, really rarely. I'll war3bug it next time I see it happen. The second should probably get fixed, yeah. The third - every so often someone has the bomb, doesn't realize they have the bomb, and for some reason (probably because dumb) doesn't listen to chat or voice chat telling them they have the bomb. Also people go afk with bomb after moving from round start, etc etc stuff like that. It would just be nice to have the option.

Then u slay them before the timer runs out and just complete the objective since they aren't willing.. Don't make things too complicated :)