Sign in to follow this  
Knox

This was a triumph

LOL? 40 FPS is fine, you are just bad.

thats 40 fps when im just running/walking when i start to shoot it spikes down much much more. when people die i lag too doesnt matter where on the map it is. id like you to play with that kind of handicap

Edited by Sean

thats 40 fps when im just running/walking when i start to shoot it spikes down much much more. when people die i lag too doesnt matter where on the map it is. id like you to play with that kind of handicap

Maybe you should have specified, instead of just giving little details so someone can misinterpret.

Maybe you should have specified, instead of just giving little details so someone can misinterpret.

40 fps sounds bad enough already. im used to playing at 150-200

Actually 40FPS is really playable, ArmA shreds FPS like a motherfucker, so it's really easy to play when it actually gets that low.

emphasis on used to 150-200 fps

emphasis on used to 150-200 fps

It's a really poor excuse TBH, if you can't work with what you got, and are good only under certain circumstances, you are either

A. Bad

B. Bullshitting

Anything over 30 FPS is really easy to play on.

Edited by SpecialBrownies

It's a really poor excuse TBH, if you can't work with what you got, and are good only under certain circumstances, you are either

A. Bad

B. Bullshitting

Anything over 30 FPS is really easy to play on.

that doesnt make sense. if i would be bullshitting wouldnt i be bad? next time ill ss my fps in csgo just 4 u. you dont understand the fact that when you play at a certain fps for a certain amount of time u sorta get used to it right so if you start playing at another fps it is a pain to play + it hurts my eyes when i lag. and dont assume anything either, i never said i was good i just play better when i have my usual fps 

btw u say 30 fps is playable? like i said when i am just walking around i get 40, when i am in a firefight im under 30 fps 100% and when somebody dies anywhere on the map i get less than 10 fps. u cant rly argue with me unless youve ever been in the situation on csgo

Edited by Sean

Actually 40FPS is really playable, ArmA shreds FPS like a motherfucker, so it's really easy to play when it actually gets that low.

Good comparison. ArmA and CSGO are exactly the same kind of game. laff at you

how are you all so bad at CS:GO, it's all you play haha, SMH

rofl. Edited by Clay

LOLOLOL Sean you dont have a monitor capable of displaying 150-200fps as most monitors are only 60hz which is a hardware limit hard set to 60fps then unless you have a 120hz monitor then it would be 120. Anything past your monitors refresh rate is wasted and only perceives the game as being more smooth.

LOLOLOL Sean you dont have a monitor capable of displaying 150-200fps as most monitors are only 60hz which is a hardware limit hard set to 60fps then unless you have a 120hz monitor then it would be 120. Anything past your monitors refresh rate is wasted and only perceives the game as being more smooth.

good assumption dumbass

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236092

now eat your words plis

and i was playing on my shittop so regardless i wouldnt be getting over 40 fps on it

Edited by Sean

CS isn't a game you can play with a low framerate. Optimal FPS rates are 65+ on Valve servers, and 130+ on 128 tick servers. Having less results in shitty reg.

i really love it when water comes in and tries to be a technological smart ass and then you open knox's screenshot and see hes playing at 170 fps. yep.

CS isn't a game you can play with a low framerate. Optimal FPS rates are 65+ on Valve servers, and 130+ on 128 tick servers. Having less results in shitty reg.

framerate=/=tick rate. Tick rate is what is solely responsible for which shots register and which shots dont and which body part it hits everyone has been complaining to valve to use 128 tick for MM but they wont.

good assumption dumbass

>http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236092

now eat your words plis

and i was playing on my shittop so regardless i wouldnt be getting over 40 fps on it

Okay you have a 120hz monitor you still weren't seeing anything about 120 which means your 150-200 fps is wasted. Humans can play as low as 30 fps and it still be fine but the perceived smoothness will be terrible.

So, why are we disicussing fps/monitors? GTFO

To be good at comp you need to hold 4:1 kd over 24 kills

allmighty blindboi over here not even dropping 40 bombs

Knox, how did you get carried to MGE? Just curious.

am actually good at the game, but i did shit, first comp match in a while on nonesea servers and registration is different.

edit: and i know excuses are excuses but it was harsh man

how are you all so bad at CS:GO, it's all you play haha, SMH

plis jbandito dota2 allstar

Edited by Knox

please uninstall directx11

allmighty blindboi over here not even dropping 40 bombs

am actually good at the game, but i did shit, first comp match in a while on nonesea servers and registration is different.

edit: and i know excuses are excuses but it was harsh man

plis jbandito dota2 allstar

What is your esea?
Edited by Tristan.