Sign in to follow this  
Clarkus

Repeats

Just a suggestion you guy's should revise the rules on repeats. I haven't read the rule personally, but from what i'v seen orders just don't have to be repeated as long as you claim they were clear regardless if they were clear or not. I'v seen allot of CT's talking over warden while they are giving orders, and when the t's don't what the fuck to do and asks for a repeat the warden completely disregards. and again I haven't read the rule correct me if i'm wrong but I just think its bs to not be able to ask for a repeat when orders are unclear, and when you tell them they're unclear they can easily say they were regardless of the situations. 

On the other end of the spectrum people can ask for repeats constantly if the warden is required to repeat orders.  I just mute people if they are talking over the warden.

If more than like two terrorists are asking for repeats than the warden should just repeat it. Cts just need to stop kill whoring and realize when ts are confused.

You mean freekilling?

Why is this always such a repetitive topic? Its seriously just common sense.. If you are warden and giving orders, but are also well aware of the fact that people are talking over you, or multiple Ts are requesting a repeat, just take the 5 seconds to repeat the orders. The only "downside" to this is CTs can't kill whore so much at the start of a round...

Really its not difficult or time consuming..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The repeat rule is as follows:

4kg6A.png

The SO's for the server should be helping deal with these problems when they're on.

I don't see there being a way to change this rule to stop all problems when there are no admins on, if the wardens orders are unclear he must repeat them, it's as simple as that.

I look at it like if all the terrorists aren't dead from the first order then orders were clear and or repetitive enough.
Considering most are just take a step out, face cells and freeze.

Ppl who kept repeating when ppl were spamming repeat were dumb anyways... But imo jb shouldn't be about trying to bait ts with semi unclear orders to face the wrong way when they come out :P

Ppl who kept repeating when ppl were spamming repeat were dumb anyways... But imo jb shouldn't be about trying to bait ts with semi unclear orders to face the wrong way when they come out :P

This happens far too often....

I usally repeat my orders anyways and if a T ask for a repeat I do it again but I only say it three times if need be 

also xmen last time I did that I said cell doors open face south and got slayed for unclear orders thats why JB is losing fun because paidmans are too strict on the rules

Edited by VeXeR

face south i would like to think is a unclear command? unless everyone knows what south means in relation to the mod. also if you have new players that are not familiar with the mod or its slang can be easily confused. i know cts try really hard to be vague but it should not become an excuse to spam repeat.

Edited by turbulance

face south i would like to think is a unclear command? unless everyone knows what south means in relation to the mod. also if you have new players that are not familiar with the mod or its slang can be easily confused. i know cts try really hard to be vague but it should not become an excuse to spam repeat.

Your compass at the top of your screen has a true north indicator.. You do a 180 of that.. I dont an issue with a face south command.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2