Sign in to follow this  
fps_trucka

Miley Cyrus at the VMA's

It's a shame, but she's honestly just an idiot. That or she's trying to get out of her contract and live a normal life, but the chances of that are slim considering the group she actually hangs out with and how she acts.

A song about Miley twerking - one of my favorites

Bahahaha, that's awesome that they made a trap song about that.

Edited by Oreo

I choose to ignore the VMAs/MTV, and I'll continue to do so blissfully. It's too easy to predict that almost every teenage pop star will start becoming a spectacle for people to gawk at that it's not even fun gawking at them anymore. The Onion predicted it, Southpark predicted it, it won't be long until the next stupid bitch/talentless piece of shit starts pulling their pants down/shaves their head/gets surgery/ODs. 

I choose to ignore the VMAs/MTV, and I'll continue to do so blissfully. It's too easy to predict that almost every teenage pop star will start becoming a spectacle for people to gawk at that it's not even fun gawking at them anymore. The Onion predicted it, Southpark predicted it, it won't be long until the next stupid bitch/talentless piece of shit starts pulling their pants down/shaves their head/gets surgery/ODs. 

please be emma watson

please

pleeeeeeaaaase

please be emma watson

please

pleeeeeeaaaase

EMMA WATSON IS A BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT YOUNG WOMAN WHO WILL CARRY MY CHILDREN WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT!!!

My no on your app is officially offical.

emmawatsonBR.gif

Edited by jbandito

EMMA WATSON IS A BEAUTIFUL AND INTELLIGENT YOUNG WOMAN WHO WILL CARRY MY CHILDREN WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT!!!

My no on your app is officially offical.

emmawatsonBR.gif

typical jbandito, das rape doe ur gonna get fucked m8

B08IIE5.jpg

their reaction to Miley, I agree with Jaden 

I agree with all of them. Jaden is like DAFUQ? Willow is like Oh....ehm.....gee...... And Will is like DAS NASTY!