Sign in to follow this  
thorgot

Warcraft 3 Changelog

See 

See new commands posted here in the "shop" section.

Spymaster's ult is now changed. It can be used every round to mole, but if you use it 2 rounds in a row, the second round has a 25 second cd on spawn instead of 15 second cd.

Orb of Venom was fixed, also there is a 40% chance to poison instead of 35% chance now.

EMERGENCY MID-DAY NERFS (just kidding, but it is mid-day)

The following races are now restricted from scroll of respawn:

Orc

Orc Chieftain

Warden

Undead Lord

Devil Servant

Siddhartha

Professor X

Selune

RTN

HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE DAY

Edited by Face

Magnus can no longer buy scroll of respawn.

Magnus's "respawn chance reduction" per respawn has been increased from 50% to 70%. Since this skill historically confused people who don't understand math: See this image for a better explanation.

Abaddon can no longer ult while carrying a hostage or within 150 units of the bomb (if he is a CT).

Widomaker is live at 5750 or something like that and Link and Glacius are tester

You can now buy more than 1 month of War3 supporter at a time and get discounts, see: 

If you currently have a 1 month subscription and would like to change it, consider cancelling the 1month subscription on paypal and when it runs out you can re-subscribe with a larger package.

Thanks for your support, as always.

ALSO:

sm_map (changing the map) now requires SO admin or higher.

There is really no reason for the map to manually be changed almost ever.

Edited by Face

Priest, Holy Paladin, Elvish Enchanter, and Dazzle now see healing bars over allies that are below their max hp. When they hit max hp, the bars disappear after 4 sec.

Fixed a bug where you sometimes didn't get helmet from Crusader's Wish

Fixed a bug where Abaddon could die to magic damage during his ult

Fixed a bug where Angel of Darkness was always using 100 as max hp (was using the wrong get max health function). This is a direct buff to the bonus dmg skill.

Fixed Master Sniper's description. Previously it said it had 75% invis but it only received 25%. I updated the description and skill to both be 60% (this is a buff).

Fixed a bug where Trinity could heal with grenades instead of his knife.

As of a few days ago, Blade Master ult was changed:

Damage no longer scales up as you level it. Radius and Duration both already scale up, this will make the skill marginally better while leveling.

Damage now has 2 variables, the number of times you've hit a player and the distance from the player.

If you are standing right on top of a player, it'd look something like this: 1, 2, 3, etc..., quickly climbing up to 6+ damage a hit (previous value was 4).

It loses this "consecutive hit" scaling up damage if the player exits the Blade Master's ultimate. Each damage tick outside of the ult reduces the damage the player will take on the next tick by 1 (so if it was at 6 and you step out for 1 tick then back in, the next hit would deal 6 again - it would've dealt 7 if you didn't step out).

If you are at the max radius, it'll look more like: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2,...

Fixed a dumb bug causing lots of issues on Blade Master.

Also fixed the /debug menu carrying over across sessions (e.g. player has it turned on, they leave, you join and get their client ID so it's turned on for you).

prop_physics are now removed from every map before they load. This is anything that was moveable (buckets, barrels, etc).

In general this will de-clutter and might help some people with game performance, but namely they were also causing crashes somehow. I couldn't figure out how (all the obvious stuff like teleporting into them, spawning barrels in them, etc didn't work) so I took the easy, effective route.

Fixed another crash related to a knife race dying to an Angel of Light death effect or a Plaguebearer death effect.

Combined, this should correct for A LOT of the crashes we've seen in the last ~4 days. I also made our logs each round a lot more robust, so I should hopefully be able to more easily identify the causes of future crashes if it is caused by any skills or player interactions.

I also noticed, poison hits 1 time longer than I expected - it triggers the damage once, then ticks for the amount of times we tell it. This means some of our poison damage might be wrong - e.g. I thought orb of venom hit for 15 (3 dmg 5 ticks) but it actually hits for 18 damage.

If you notice any skill descriptions that are wrong (use /debug) then let me know and I will correct them.

Edited by Face

Upped race limits:

Race, new limit (old limit)

Orc, no limit (4)

Cannibal, 2 (1)

Human General, 3 (2)

Altana, 2 (1)

Scattergunner, 3 (2)

KJ, 2 (1)

Jarmen Kell, 3 (2)

Granthad, 3 (2)

Dragon Knight, 3 (2)

Starlord, 3 (1)

Shadowlurker, 2 (1)

Methodical, 2 (1)

Unholy Paladin, 3 (2)

Bob, 3 (2)

Glockness, 3 (2)

Zombie, 2 (1)

Tiny, 2 (1)

Nature Wisp, 2 (1)

Flimflam, 2 (1)

Anti Mage, 3 (1)

Musician, 2 (1)

Jukebox, 2 (1)

Night Elf Elder, 2 (1)

Duelist, 2 (1)

Frodo, 2 (1)

Spymaster, 2 (1)

Banshee, 2 (1)

Angel of Darkness, 2 (1)

Pyromaniac, 2 (1)

Chogall, 2 (1)

Plaguebearer, 2 (1)

Siege Tank, 2 (1)

Magneto, 2 (1)

Xian, 2 (1)

Impetus, 2 (1)

Lilith, 2 (1)

Phyrexian Sieger, 2 (1)

Sin, 3 (1)

Transient, 3 (2)

Terongor, 2 (1)

Ahmed, 3 (1)

Keldon, 2 (1)

Elvish Enchanter, 3 (1)

Ravinick, 2 (1)

Ogre Stonethrower, 2 (1)

Drow Queen, 2 (1)

Wizard of New Tris, 2 (1)

Damoi Tui, 2 (1)

Boreas, 2 (1)

Selune, 3 (1)

BF Pro, 3 (1)

Jaraxxus, 2 (1)

Edited by Face

CRASHES

Help me figure out this crash

It has something to do with gun mechanics (disarm, blocking fire, ammo effects, etc.). It is not related to a single race but it is a mechanic on multiple races. It is not Glacius (we crashed twice while I had him disabled completely).

If you are there for a crash, please PM me on steam or the forums with any notable details. When it happened (before the round ended, right when it started, mid round, etc), anything that happened right before or right when the game crashed (e.g. polymorph, maybe a polymorphed player died, maybe someone died to something then respawned, etc).

This one looks tough and it is crashing us a lot so your help is appreciated.

Updated the MOTD

ADDED (at the top so it's more useful, some of these links were later in the MOTD and those were removed)

MODIFIED (modifications underlined)

• No map exploiting. Rooftops, balconies, etc are fair game, however, going outside of the fully constructed, textured area of the map or going outside of a wall that is intended to be the boundary of a map is forbidden. This includes being beyond the "skybox" (invisible barrier).

• Unless you are a race tester, do not exploit races or items. Do not play a race or use an item that has a bug that ruins game play for others on the servers. If you are a race tester, please do not "whore" bugged or blatantly overpowered tester races.

• No sky-walking. This is defined as walking, or standing on invisible surfaces. This also applies if you are in a position where you are able to see through untextured areas (even if you aren't looking through them).

• No race whoring. If you are playing on a maxed race and you have a score of 24 or higher with a kill-death ratio of 4:1 or higher, you will automatically be switched off your race onto another, unmaxed race available to you. You cannot change back to a maxed race until your kill-death ratio is 3:1 or lower.

RACE CHANGES

Soul Reaper's ult range is now ~8% shorter and the viewcone to target enemies with it is ~50% smaller (it was really freaking big before).

Elemental now spawns with his ultimate toggled on. It can still be toggled off and on with +ultimate.

Ruthless Mercenary invis has been altered slightly to reduce the occurrence of weird flickering

GAMEME

Messages are now turned off by default. You can type "gameme" and go to "chat events" to turn them on. If you turn it on, this setting will save for you (it used to auto-on every time...).

This blocks the "GameME: Face got +7 points [-10] for killing Scrublord (Rank 420 points 0123123)" text print (this is probably not exactly what it looks like but you get the point).

Edited by Face

Orb of Venom now has a 45% chance to proc (up from 40%)

Weapon Sling now blocks 75% of the time (it previously said 75% but only did 70%)

Prismatic Signet now grants 40% magic resistance (up from 30%)

See changes to Blade Master ult here - but it sounds like skitt might do more changes to it.

Jarmen Kell's first shot after zooming in now has a 100% chance to do 2 of it's random bullet effects (bash, shake, burn, armor removal). It always does 2 different ones, not 2 of the same (e.g. you won't double bash). It has a 10 second cooldown. If you miss the first shot after zooming in, it still goes on cooldown.

Death Bringer is now a tester race and the respawn skill was modified heavily. I am aware of a bug where if you respawn on a player that was flying you can fall and die. I'll address it soon.

Donald Trump is back as Emperor Don. Available at level 6250.

The last 2 skills were combined into one. If you played the race during the event, make sure you type "spendskills" so you can spend that last skill point (previously skill 4 had 2 levels, now it has 3).

The wall can no longer be placed within ~60 units of a player. In exchange, you can place it much farther away than you could before during the event.

The walls are colored by teams (similar to Magatha's totems).

The walls now take damage. It takes probably 100 negev bullets to kill 1 of the 3 barriers in the wall. It will take an enemy team a lot of effort to break the wall down.

Allies deal 4x damage to the walls. This is about ~15 or so AK bullets per barrier. This is to reduce the effectiveness of griefing.

I have updated the MOTD to reflect the rules on walls. I tossed it in with the Magatha rule since it is effectively the same.

Changes underlined.

• Magatha Grimtotem/Emperor Don: Killing an ally's spawned totems or barriers is considered griefing and is punishable. If you are unable to enter/exit an area because of the object's placement, it is okay to kill them.

Edited by Face

Reset all the text prints from the 10 year anniversary event.

Battlefield Pro C4 can now destroy Donald Trumps wall. To be specific, it deals 10x damage. If it is placed at the base of the wall, it will deal >2000 dmg to all three barriers, each of which takes 1500 damage. Be aware, it doesn't like it when you try to place C4 on the barriers - so I suggest the ground or a nearby wall.

Crackhouse was replaced with a different version and de_train was added back after being gone for a year or two. Thanks @ATG_AGENT

Changed some settings about a week ago, people said lag is better, so I guess they can stay...

sv_minrate 40000
sv_maxrate 320000
sv_minupdaterate 32
sv_maxupdaterate 64
sv_mincmdrate 32
sv_maxcmdrate 64
net_splitpacket_maxrate 75000
sv_client_cmdrate_difference 10
sv_client_predict 1
sv_client_interpolate 1
sv_client_min_interp_ratio 1
sv_client_max_interp_ratio 2

Oh also, purged some of the database, here are some stats to ponder:

Total Rows on Race_Data table before purge: 8,845,845

Total Rows on Race_Data table after purge:    2,215,157

That is 6,630,688 Rows delete from the database!  (fun fact: it took 16min 26sec to delete that many rows)

So you must be thinking 'wtf, those are insane numbers, wtf is ctark talking about here?!?!'

So, the way the database works, when a player connects, they get a separate row for each race that is on the server currently.  If they never play again, they still have about 200 rows in the database!

The above wipe affects 57,486 inactive players that haven't played in the last 365 days, and have less then 100 levels.  Anyone who had more than 100 levels wasn't affected, no matter how long ago you last connected.

So ya, go have fun on your much cleaner database.  As always, let me know how the servers are doing. :D

- Ctark

Supporters must now wait 1 additional map to nominate a previously played map (e.g. If you start on office, then go to italy, you must complete italy and load into the next map before you can nominate office again)
Supporters can now nominate recently played maps directly from the nomination menu (/nominate) instead of doing it by text command only.

Edited by Moose

- Can now cancel deathbringer respawn with +ability, however this still "uses" the respawn skill

- Fixed a bug with the changes to the nomination menu causing crashes the last few days

- Lobotomize now checks for ult immunity

- Boots of unyielding should now stop bash

- Bloody Dagger (Succubus Hunter) changed to magic damage instead of physical, dropped damage bonus from 30 to 15 since physical damage is halved by armor

Added 2 new items:

• Blingtron 6000 Gift Package - $3,500 - player is given a random shop item (excludes wish, xp items, mask, jump, mole, necklace). The worse a player is performing, the better odds they have to get good items.
  • Shopkeeper's Cache - $5,000 - player is given a random shop item (excludes wish and xp items). The odds to get each item is not affected by player performance.

Since any bugs or oversights could lend itself to being abuseable, I'd like to state once again to keep in mind if you feel there is a possibility either item is bugged or abuseable, please use caution and report it without abusing it

They were somewhat thoroughly tested. If you see any text lines that start with "ERROR!!!" please screenshot your playerinfo and the chat error that posted and send to me or post a war3 bug report on the forums.

I'd also say, similar to expertise, any attempt to publicly figure out the odds etc would heavily encourage me to alter them... if you feel compelled to do it, I recommend you keep it to yourself. The math is quite complex and easy to change drastically :)

Edited by Face

War3 Supporters can now join the #war3_supporters channel on sG discord.

To join discord, click here: https://discord.gg/wPDJQWH

Once you have a discord account in the sG server, visit this link and follow the steps: 

You will then gain access to the #war3_supporters channel. If you have any issues with this process, please let me or another staff know.

I've already posted preliminary patch notes for over 75 races to this discord channel, which won't be posted or live probably till this weekend or later. This will become the norm, in addition to publicly discussing potential future changes in the channel - giving you advance access to potential changes and a more transparent view into the War3 staff's thought processes. Obviously, some changes may still be discussed in private for various reasons.

Edited by Face

All changes were discussed w/ ATTG and we both came to agreement on each change. Any usage of "I" is really more like "we".

• Accuri - the goal here was to make Accuri more competitive with other sniper races, but not through more awp damage. I believe the changes will let Accuri score more "follow-up" kills with a pistol
    • Deadeye now deals 40% of a players remaining health as damage on awp shot (up from 20%) 
    • Speed bonus from precision now is always active (used to only be active if the awp was out)
  • Angel of Light - bug fix / buff
    • Bastion of Light (blind enemies when you are damaged) was way weaker than intended. It was buffed substantially.
  • Ares - this race was very strong, then it received a handful of nerfs (lower regen, slower ammo regen, lower bonus damage on M4 if I recall). I think the race is decent (at least mid-tier) but I think it was over-nerfed.
    • Bonus damage on M4 buffed to 22% (was 20% - please note 22% doesn't let the M4 headshot 1shot 100hp still)
    • Ammo regen speed reduced to 0.45 (from 0.5 - aka you will regen ammo 10% faster)
  • BF Pro - I think the C4 is too weak. In many cases, players can see the C4 while they are still out of it's range, and shoot it to destroy it.
    • C4 Radius upped from 375 units to 600 units. It still cannot hit through walls, and it does the same amount of damage as before. Damage is reduced the farther from the C4 you are, like with all explosions.
  • Black Mage - underplayed, average
    • Armor stolen per hit increased from 5 to 10
  • Blood Hunter - underplayed, very situational
    • Damage per tick on "Crazy" effect increased from 2 to 3 damage
  • Blood Mage - weak, underplayed
    • Banish is now marginally longer and also moves the enemies crosshair slightly when hit
  • Blu Scout - I think this is decently strong in the right hands, but could still use something.
    • Duration of ultimate increased from 8 seconds to 9 seconds
  • Banshee - Strong, but it relies so heavily on the ultimate to close the gap. In many cases, the ultimate still isn't enough.
    • View cone for player looking at banshee to get their screenshaken was increased from 23 degrees to 35 degrees
    • Banshee's slow aura was increased from 32% slow to 40% slow
    • Range of Banshee's slow aura was increased from 450 units to 500 units
  • Blademaster - always too weak or too strong, and always relies on the ultimate... I wanted to buff it without hitting the ultimate
    • Critical hit chance increased from 15% to 20%
  • Boreas - Stronger than people realize, but still woefully underplayed.
    • Upped the slow on hit from 25% to 30%
  • Bounty Hunter - weak, but not a lot of skills to buff (most revolves around the bounty). I believe these changes are a buff and will make the crit chance much more consistent.
    • Crit chance accumulation per hit ("Unrelenting Strikes") increased from 7% to 20%.
      • 0% chance to crit on first hit, 20% chance to crit on 2nd hit, 40% chance to crit third hit... etc. When you crit, the chance resets to 0. In most 52% of cases you will crit on hit #2 or hit #3.
    • Crit damage decreased from 100% to 50%.
      • Overall crit damage reduced because the crit chance was drastically increased
  • Brewmaster - A decent race, used to be obscenely tanky but now it is lackluster
    • Bonus health increased from 40 to 48
  • Bulbasaur - decent, but far from top tier. The vine whip is just another "chainlightning"-esque skill spam.
    • Leech increased from 15% to 16%
    • Vine whip is now a CONE instead of an AOE. You must be aiming at the target
    • Vine whip now has a 1.5 second 30% slow.
      • The overall goal is that vine whip is now more useful for scoring kills, and less about spamming, while overall likely better in a better players hands.
  • Bunnicula - weak, too easy to kill
    • Immune to slows and bash
  • Cannibal - Like all knife races, hit too hard by bullet tagging mechanic added to CSGO
    • Vanish when hit now lasts 2.5 seconds instead of 2 seconds
    • Ultimate duration is now 8 seconds instead of 7 seconds
  • Cursed Pharaoh - too easy to see in smoke grenade center
    • Gains up to 100% invis when in center of smoke (similar to Smoke)
  • Distortion - overnerfed previously
    • Cooldown on teleport reduced from 0.9 to 0.8
  • Dwarven Mage - decent, but needed something
    • Ult cooldown reduced from 2 seconds to 1.75 seconds
  • Elvish Enchanter - decent, but underplayed. The ult was inconsistent and rarely gave you a reason to heal more than yourself
    • The ult used to heal 15 (soloheal), 15 (you + 1 other), 30 (you + 2 others), etc. It now heals 15 (soloheal), 30 (you + 1 other), 45 (you + 2 others), etc.
    • There is now a much greater reason to seek out an additional player mid-combat to heal both of you instead of solohealing yourself. This also buffs the healing and makes the race more survivable.
  • Flame Predator - See cannibal
    • Speed increased from 40% to 45%
    • Burning blade now applies a 15% slow for the duration of the burn
  • Forest Elf - overnerfed previously? not played much
    • Gain 75% invis while climbing your tree, up from 60% (85% invis at top - same as previous)
  • Frost Giant - weak
    • Now gains 150 armor from Frost Armor - up from 100 - which reduces his damage taken by 50%
  • Fyndhorn - hasn't kept up with the power creep of gun races, was previously nerfed multiple times
    • Longjump increased from 200 to 225 (for reference, shop LJ is 225). Shout out to Link.
  • Goldentail - lol, this change has been made 100 times and reverted
    • Reduced ult cooldown from 0.95 to 0.9
  • Granthad - used to have a ton of bonus hp, was previously nerfed, possibly overnerfed
    • Bonus HP increased from 35 to 40
  • Gravitas - still lackluster after all these years. This change is BIGGER than you think...
    • The 25% speed buff when you attack allies is now ADDITIVE with other speed buffs
      • e.g. if a teammate has 150% speed and you hit them, they now have 175% speed (where previously they would receive no buff)
      • This will have a huge effect, especially on faster races (Archimonde now in your spawn before the round starts????)
  • Holy Paladin - still lack luster, underplayed
    • Healing per hit increased from 20% of damage to 25% of damage
  • Human General - underplayed
    • Bash length increased from 1.0 to 1.2. For reference, Human Alliance is 1.0.
  • Infected - early round HP nerf was too strong, especially combined with hit tagging csgo changes.
    • Infected now loses an amount of HP based on the round you are on
      • Round 1 is 240 less HP (previously was 350 less HP)
      • Round 2 is now 160 less HP (previously 350)
      • Round 3 has no reduction in HP (previously 350)
    • When you ult (BRAINNS!!!) you now break ALL stun and slow effects. The idea here is it gives infected more mobility without giving it some sort of immunity. It also increases the skill ceiling (good player waits for the ult before rooting, bad player roots immediately)
  • Keeper of the Grove - Decent but needed something small
    • Radius of slow increased from 1000 to 1200
  • Keldon Warlord - Good, but I think the first strike is too inconsistent (40% chance to slow). The slow really makes it a lot easier for players to score kills (especially combined with the gun choice)
    • Chance to slow increased from 40% to 60%
  • Khadgar - a problem race for the majority of the player base for a while now
    • Mage armor - magic resistance reduced from 90% to 80%. Skill is used in almost every build.
    • Ice block - Ice block is being used too offensively and is in almost every build. It's more of a defensive/last ditch effort type skill, but people run and gun and use it as a "I take 1 extra bullet to kill" mechanic. Ice block now reduces your speed to 0% for 1.5 seconds. It is NOT a bash/stun, which would affect your recoil.
    • Evocation - The overhealing (to 110) was too strong, so it now stops at 100 HP
    • Frost Nova - slow reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds. Cooldown on spawn increased from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
    • Critical Mass and Evocation - cooldown on spawn decreased from 25 seconds to 20 seconds.
  • Krillin - solar flare was hard to know if it worked
    • Krillins screen now tints white while solar flare is in effect
    • Solar Flare is now slightly stronger, and a white blinding light instead of black
    • Boots of Speed no longer restricted
  • Lawnmower - see Cannibal
    • Attack speed increased from 300% to 340%
    • Disarm chance reduced from 10% to 9%
  • Lilith - hit too hard over multiple nerfs
    • Ult duration is now 2 seconds (up from 1 second)
    • Ult duration increase skill now adds 2 seconds to your ult duration (up from 1.5 seconds, total ult duration possible is now 4 seconds up from 2.5 seconds)
    • Now regens 5hp/sec in your ult (up from 3/sec)
  • Jaraxxus - underplayed
    • Lightning base damage is now 13 (up from 12 - keep in mind the damage increases per hit and also increases with your nether power skill)
    • Nether Power magic damage and magic resistance gained per hit is increased from 10% to 12%
  • Machinegunner - lol
    • Now uses negev
  • Malfurian - Very weak
    • Damage of moonfire increased from 6 to 8 - keep in mind it ticks multiple times
    • Regrowth healing over time now ticks 25% faster (0.75 vs 1.0)
    • Max HP increased from 125 to 150
    • All skills now heal to "War3 Max HP" (125 for default, 150 for Malfurian now) instead of "CSGO Max HP" (100)
    • More text prints, text prints more colorful
    • Regrowth now has a green beam showing who you healed
    • Tranquility now has a green circular beam so allies can see where it is coming from
    • Moonfire now has a very tall purple beam indicating where the enemy is that is being hit, similar to moonfire in WoW
    • Added healing bars
  • Marine - Somewhat weak
    • Damage reduction on your M4 changed from 30% to 25%
  • Master of GO - average, could use something
    • Cooldown on the jump-heal skill reduced from 0.2 seconds to 0.15 seconds
  • Molecule - since evade is now pseudo-random for some time now, molecule seems much weaker than before
    • Evade increased from 35% to 36%
  • Motoko - decent race, I really like the way the bonus knife damage is strong with the long jump, considering this is a gun race
    • Bonus knife damage increased from 50% to 55%
  • Nature Wisp - decent, but very difficult unless in the right hands. Also hit very hard by hit tagging
    • Evade increased to 65% from 60%
  • Neve - slightly weak, underplayed
    • Slow chance increased from 50% to 65%
    • Slow duration decreased from 4 seconds to 3 seconds
    • Overall the slow is stronger - more slow hurts fast races more and also allows you to land consecutive shots easier.
  • Night Elf Elder - Previously overnerfed, underplayed
    • Speed and Evade increased to 22% from 20%
  • Nithhogr - underplayed
    • Chance to ignite victims increased from 40% to 45%
    • Chance to ignite attackers increased from 25% to 30%
  • Orcish Chieftan - underplayed, slightly weak
    • Regen increased from 1.5 to 1.8
    • Speed when hit increased from 2 seconds to 2.5 seconds
  • Persnickity - underplayed
    • Leech increased from 20% to 25%
  • Priest - underplayed, slightly weak
    • Evade increased from 15% to 18%
  • Pudge - decent, but needs a little extra
    • Hook damage increased from 35 to 40
    • Hook cooldown reduced from 8 seconds to 7 seconds
    • Radius of "Flesh" skill where you gain HP and magic resistance when players die near you now has a 600 radius, up from 450 radius
  • Pyromaniac - damage inconsistent
    • Fire now ticks 4 times for 5 damage (up from 4 times for 4 damage) over 1.0 seconds (down from 1.33 seconds)
    • Can no longer buy venom orb
  • Quillfiend - Too weak after previous nerfs, very underplayed
    • Slow now stacks at 8% per hit instead of 7.5% per hit (this also includes the needle spray on nearby players as well as the ult)
    • Ult now has a 20 second cooldown, down from 30 seconds
    • The spray applies 3 "needles" to those in 250 units range (up from 200 units), 2 needles to those in 500 units range (up from 400) and 1 needle to those in 600 unit range (no change)
  • Ravinick - good but very underplayed
    • Chance on hit to generate a shield charge increased from 60% to 70%
    • Lightning shield returns 35% of damage (up from 33%)
  • Remilia - previously there was a bug with the "shoot remilia in the heart" effect, fixing it seemed to be a big nerf as play has dropped of drastically since then
    • Base damage resistance increased from 65% to 70%
  • Savage - see cannibal
    • Health regenerated from ult is now 25 (up from 20)
  • Siddhartha - Still very underpowered considering you effectively get 2 skills
    • Bonus damage for realm of titans increased to 36% from 30%
    • Damage resistance for realm of humans increased to 36% from 30%
      • Damage resistance now also applies to magic damage (previously only physical)
    • Leech from realm of ghosts increased to 30% from 24%
    • Regen for realm of gods increased from 2.5 to 3.0
      • Regen previously stopped for 10 seconds when damage was taken - now it only stops for 4
  • Stalker - weak, typically used only for it's ultimate
    • Invisibility now disappears for only 1.5 seconds when you are hit (previously 3 seconds)
    • Crit chance increased from 50% to 60%
    • Your ESP now works on enemies with up to 70% invisibility (previously 60%)
  • Super Soldier - Nerfed long ago, underplayed
    • Bonus speed increased from 20% to 25%
  • Swag 7 - underplayed, difficult to close the gap sometimes
    • Speed buff per kill increased from 7% to 9%
    • Max speed buff increased from 21% to 27%
  • Takeno - lol
    • Invis increased from 75% to 80%
  • Tatsu - good but underplayed with a unconventionally short bash length
    • Bash length increased from 0.7 to 1.1
  • Terongor - good but underplayed
    • Chance to slow increased from 60% to 65%
    • Long jump cooldown in death knight form when you have 1 kill was decreased from 6 seconds to 5 seconds
  • Thor - previously capped damage per taser hit to 60 to prevent headshots hitting for absurd numbers
    • can now hit up to 75 damage per taser hit (up from 60)
  • Transient Entity - Good but possibly the shortest bash in the game ?
    • Bash length increased from 0.65 to 0.9
  • Troll - Ult has been increase and decrease many times between 2.0 an 2.5... currently at 2.25 I think it is too weak, but shouldn't go back to 2.5
    • Ult duration increased to 2.35 (from 2.25)
  • Unholy Paladin - with changes in player count, this race is much weaker than intended
    • Multiples for all values drastically increased to improve all skills that depend on players
  • White Mage - banish on hit was weak
    • Banish blinding effect is now much stronger, lasts 0.4 seconds (up from 0.25) but has a 1.25 second cooldown (previously no cooldown).
  • Widowmaker - inspired by Blizzard changes in OW
    • Cooldown on hook skill decreased from 12 seconds to 8 seconds
  • Zergling - the balance paradox
    • Posthumous Mitosis (aoe dmg on death) upped from 3dmg per 0.5 sec for 5 seconds to 5 dmg per 0.25 sec for 5 seconds
    • Now loses 10 HP from Metabolic Boost (down from losing 20 HP)
    • Burrow cooldown is now 6 seconds (down from 8 seconds)

Periapt now persists through rounds again, but it costs 7500 (up from 7000) and heals 40 HP (down from 50)

We also reduced hit tagging (slow when hit by guns built into CSGO) ever so slightly (as much as we could manage, I wish I could more). It still stacks very quickly, but for example a Scout shot would take you from 250 speed (with a knife out) to 80 speed (with a knife out), now it's more like 170 speed when hit by a scout with knife out.

Edited by Face