Sign in to follow this  
Swed

If you had to vote for one server to be removed, which one would you pick?

76 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a server

• Jailbreak
    • Zombie Escape
    • Minigames
    • Warcraft 3
    • Surf
    • The Dev Server

I'd remove minecraft before anything. Because minecraft sucks and it is wasting 100% more resources than all of our CS:GO servers combined. Amazing huh?

Should've listened to me and made a Hunger games server a year ago, no one wants to listen to good old Oreo and his 100+ populated no admin needed server idea.

/>

I'd remove minecraft before anything. Because minecraft sucks and it is wasting 100% more resources than all of our CS:GO servers combined. Amazing huh?

It's because no effort has been made to ever try to populate it which is a damn shame really, and since someguy has just disappeared I doubt anything will be done about it =(

It's because no effort has been made to ever try to populate it which is a damn shame really, and since someguy has just disappeared I doubt anything will be done about it =(

It's because the first thing I saw logging into the new server was a giant brick penis

shit's stupid

/>/>

make me or oreo MC so ill populate I have my Skype contacts with 150+ MC players and I would advertise on mcforums you would make a ton of money from 12 year olds parents bro like donor kits for hunger games are outrageous and kids buy them like crazy a good running MC server with MC players would make sG alot of money Edited by VeXeR

Clearly there was a forgery in this vote, Minigames sucks donkey dick

I like minigames. There are a lot of maps on it, and it's pretty fun when I get a few people on.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4