Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

so it is suppose to be like that? it seems kinda unfair on round 1, but if it is legal then I will tell people that it is legal to do so.

Edited by Timeassassin103

39 minutes ago, Timeassassin103 said:

so it is suppose to be like that? it seems kinda unfair on round 1, but if it is legal then I will tell people that it is legal to do so.

new meta dropping your team awps as archimonde :P

So there are a couple of bugs with Cultist ultimate

For starters there is a bug that involves the "40% invis for no respawns" through casting the ultimate.

Occasionally it simply will revert back to what you had or would of had if you didn't roll the 40% invis as noted by these screenshots. The bug appears to be more common when I roll "Lose exaltation gain 20% speed and 20HP"

The first 2 pictures are in the same round, the last one is in a separate round

There is also another bug with the ultimate with the roll "take 20% more dmg and become unentangle-able" (that's not the precise wording, will change later) 

Anyways, often times I find that either it doesn't show I'm going to take more dmg while other times I simply don't take the 20% more dmg. On the rare occasion I end up getting 20% reduction, that may simply be the myinfo displaying wrong.

Lastly there is another bug involving the ultimate in which after rolling "Lose exaltation gain 20% speed and 20HP" My speed cannot go below 120% through another ultimate roll "Gain 60HP loose 10% speed"

*EDIT* 

As of the new update cultist doesn't gain temporary health from the Exaltation ability anymore so everytime he gains a perm 25hp

*EDIT 2*

Just realized that Cultist "Missing Pieces" ability only gave 1% invis for every sacrifice and it stopped happening when you loose Exaltation through the ultimate.

Also, occasionally when I was supposed to loose Ult immunity for 50% damage reduction it wouldn't actually remove utl immunity for something like Stalker ult

Edited by Mr.Thaco-Olmon