Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Was playing phyrexian mercenary...

For some reason when you spawn and the fiveseven drops down you can't switch guns before you pick it up... And basically if u forget to do that you are fucked :|

Lurker is giving muzzle flash with USP-S, no bueno.

With the ultimate on? Keep in mind you'll be able to see and hear it shoot even if the server disables both the muzzle flash and the sound.

Does the USP-S have a muzzle flash in vanilla CSGO?

I believe there is some kind of issue with nature wisp's regen that causes it to stop working. I'm still trying to figure out what triggers the problem; I thought it was Sprout that caused the regen to stop working but that's not it. It might be that it doesn't regen after the first time it goes back to full or something. The issue started after Coolness fixed it not "resetting" so coolness, you might want to double-check that code when you can.

Also, Nature Wisp doesn't spawn with 125 hp and can only get that much hp after it takes a hit. Kind of weird IMO.

Master sniper is spawning with a scout and a usp-s instead of a deagle.

Edit: I replaced the usp-s with the default P2000 and it's still defaulting to the P2000

Edited by B-rock

On blu scout, bonus damage is going through evasion. Is there a way to make the bonus damage proc on damage instead of on hit?

Edit: I believe it was kirin-tor shooting me at that time

Edit 2: I would also like bash/entangle to reset momentum, it's pretty unfair if you get rooted and get to shoot like you're moving.

Edited by B-rock

On blu scout, bonus damage is going through evasion. Is there a way to make the bonus damage proc on damage instead of on hit?

Edit: I believe it was kirin-tor shooting me at that time

Edit 2: I would also like bash/entangle to reset momentum, it's pretty unfair if you get rooted and get to shoot like you're moving.

Evasion needs to be reworked a little, evasion is evasion no freeze, stun, slow, bonus damage should occur.

Evasion needs to be reworked a little, evasion is evasion no freeze, stun, slow, bonus damage should occur.

IMO evasion is fine as it is. The only race with permanent evasion is BLU Scout and it's too easy to abuse without some procs. The other races with evasion don't have a high enough chance for it to make a big difference.

i am level 115 default and its taking 12494 XP to level up to 116 and im getting a normal XP rate which i believe is broken

Edited by MONKEH

Not a bug or an issue but Soul Reaper's ult (YOUR SOUL IS MINE) has no fucking range. I don't know if you have to be looking directly at him or how much leeway there is, or how much damage it does, but I've only ever killed two people with the ult, and I play Soul Reaper a lot. IMO it should be at least 50-70 feet, unless it does damage equal to HP lost by target or something.

Oh and coolness you broke Nature Wisp's regen even more, now when it's in the process of regenning and gets shot, it keeps regenning. It's even more brokes! pls lern 2 code kthx

Edited by Ika

If you join the server first before anyone else we all know you get the 16k cash. Sure you are unable to buy tomes with it but...

You can buy items out of shopmenu (health, ring etc) and keep them for the "real" first round. I joined the server first before anyone else while the server was a bit busy and was able to spend quite a bit (didn't know what to buy really) on health, orb of frost, ring, and a holy shield :V...

Master sniper + dmg seems to be broken...

Broken as in more damage or as in less damage?

Is like you do 55 extra dmg from precision and 75 dmg total and i doubt scout does 20 dmg from a chest hit

confirmed: fixed.

wait im level 119 (13k exp to next lvl) and youre telling me a normal level 119 race needs 26k experience to level up to 120?

shit 

wait im level 119 (13k exp to next lvl) and youre telling me a normal level 119 race needs 26k experience to level up to 120?

shit 

Yes, but I just fixed the bug where it wasn't getting double xp.

Some races that spawn with weapons (Phyrexian almost every time) will spawn with a USP-S (In my case, most likely if it's in your loadout) and not allow you to fire any weapons unless you drop it then pick it back up. So I think it sees  you as having 3 guns and doesn't know what to do. This does happen on some other races but Phyrexian is the best way to replicate it.

So uh yeah, default's ultimate immune does nothing against golden tail because it seems to only work based on hitting your target via guns. No bubble ultimate immune so they can just spam their ultimate and fly all over the map without having to worry about ultimate immunity.