Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

Always Stand Still

haha scream. arguably one of the best aim in counter strike. EU is so much better than USA at every fucking game

FTFY

not really, but 1.6 was a big scene in europe/asia and 1.6 was more respected. 1.6 takes more skill than source, and a lot of 1.6 players converted over to CS:GO since it's going to have a bigger competitive scene than 1.6 has atm. they're all pretty good and on a "fair" playing ground, but EU is just that much better.

i wouldn't say EU players are better in general at every game, though. competitively, they're pretty much even and then there's the asian countries that stomp both.

haha scream. arguably one of the best aim in counter strike. EU is so much better than USA at every fucking game

FTFY

not really, but 1.6 was a big scene in europe/asia and 1.6 was more respected. 1.6 takes more skill than source, and a lot of 1.6 players converted over to CS:GO since it's going to have a bigger competitive scene than 1.6 has atm. they're all pretty good and on a "fair" playing ground, but EU is just that much better.

i wouldn't say EU players are better in general at every game, though. competitively, they're pretty much even and then there's the asian countries that stomp both.

Maybe because their strategies differ a little? I dont know i'm only guessing but

From what iv'e watched the caster usually makes reference to Europes odd but effective strategies. they don't always follow the standard tactics.

FTFY

Well I don't follow competitive CS, but you're saying European players are better than American players here. They perform pretty much better at Starcraft (though they're still crushed by Asian players most of the time) and they perform better in LoL/Dota 2. Maybe Americans win at fighting games? I dunno.

FTFY

Well I don't follow competitive CS, but you're saying European players are better than American players here. They perform pretty much better at Starcraft (though they're still crushed by Asian players most of the time) and they perform better in LoL/Dota 2. Maybe Americans win at fighting games? I dunno.

we clean the fuck up in Madden

FTFY

we clean the fuck up in Madden

TIL there are serious madden players

after the 3 minutes of commertials i could finally watch the vid... damn

It's called adblock...