Sign in to follow this  
Lv. 100 Garchomp

Competitive 16-0 victory

shit son, you're all outta stripes? im proud of you guys.

i was fucking stripes for 11 games before that. 8 of which we won, 2 ties, and 1 fucking loss.

needless to say it took me forever to get out of that shit because I'm terrible.

Edited by Avery

i was fucking stripes for 11 games before that. 8 of which we won, 2 ties, and 1 fucking loss.

needless to say it took me forever to get out of that shit because I'm terrible.

it's okay, bro. when i was global elite, a loss would bring me down a rank and 5 wins would bring me back up. it's a hard life up there

it's okay, bro. when i was global elite, a loss would bring me down a rank and 5 wins would bring me back up. it's a hard life up there

The only people at the top 3 ranks are hackers bro.

The only people at the top 3 ranks are hackers bro.

There are a few legit players up there

No there's not. It's literally just a fest of speedhacks and spinning around one deaging everyone.

mimic is a legendary eagle master and he's legit. Pls explain.

i haven't played comp in a while, but when i stopped playing comp, it was just starting to get bad with hackers every other game. i wouldn't doubt if there was hackers every single game now.

The last hacker I've seen was in a death match server 2 days ago, why the fuck he was hacking in a DM is a mystery. But comp I haven't seen one in about a week or so. depends on map also, there's usually a greater chance with hackers being on dust2 than the other maps.

i haven't played comp in a while, but when i stopped playing comp, it was just starting to get bad with hackers every other game. i wouldn't doubt if there was hackers every single game now.

The last hacker I've seen was in a death match server 2 days ago, why the fuck he was hacking in a DM is a mystery. But comp I haven't seen one in about a week or so. depends on map also, there's usually a greater chance with hackers being on dust2 than the other maps.

if you aren't above the star(s) rank, you are probably rarely going to see a blatant hacker.

if you aren't above the star(s) rank, you are probably rarely going to see a blatant hacker.

Seems after every update theres that set of constant hackers on new accounts that are in the star ranks for a while as they move up to ak/eagle

Trust me when I say those in Global Elite are pretty much hackers. There is a good chunk that aren't but the problem always happens that a normal game starts and one team loses and gets pissed and one guy turns on hacks, then another, then another. You lose those ranks in 1-2 games even when you win 5-6 straight. Its not even worth it at that point to get above legendary eagle unless you play with lower ranks to make the chances of vs'ing hackers less likely