Sign in to follow this  
TheDentist

CS:GO Nuke CT strat (critique/comment)

Hell yeah, there's a reason why it's $5700.

"why the fuck isn't this kid buying"

4th round, negevs up, full armor, full nades

ace.

"HOLY FUCK THIS GUYS SO GOOD"

New cs:go competitive meta. You saw it here, first, at sg.

The matches I've played are much more predictable , so I can't speak to whatever level you're playing at sketch, I'm bouncing between gold nova one and silver elite, so... Anyway, if I'm ramp and die I get that neat three seconds of watching my corpse which is usually enough to see where they're going more definitively. They really probably ought to not give you any ghosting time at all, seems pretty cheap.

I Xedout the CTs that would potentially die on those rushes, ideally they would take out some terrorists as well and slow down the push, but I didn't feel it necessary to outline how many terrorists should die on the strat lol

So going back to the ramp rush strat, the other night we were playing and rushed ramp killed 3 guys there and it was 4v2. We camped ramp for about 5 seconds and then ran heaven and it worked really well.

Granted they had 3 in ramp and they only got a randy headshot on one of our guys, so they were pretty bad.

The matches I've played are much more predictable , so I can't speak to whatever level you're playing at sketch, I'm bouncing between gold nova one and silver elite, so... Anyway, if I'm ramp and die I get that neat three seconds of watching my corpse which is usually enough to see where they're going more definitively. They really probably ought to not give you any ghosting time at all, seems pretty cheap.

I Xedout the CTs that would potentially die on those rushes, ideally they would take out some terrorists as well and slow down the push, but I didn't feel it necessary to outline how many terrorists should die on the strat lol

that's what everyone gets. really useful in matchmaking, but not so much in esea pugs since deadtalk isn't on. unless you have someone alive that you're playing with or someone that is dead has a friend alive, it doesn't help that much.

Yeah there is a lot of dead talking on matchmaking, sometimes too much. Do people in Esea use third party voice chat programs to get around that?

lol of course. the chances of getting 4 of your buddies on your team is slim to none, though, since esea has a balancing system.

Yeah there is a lot of dead talking on matchmaking, sometimes too much. Do people in Esea use third party voice chat programs to get around that?

lol of course. the chances of getting 4 of your buddies on your team is slim to none, though, since esea has a balancing system.

Ah, I was under the impression ESEA was what clans used, so it was like clan vs clan. Shows how much I know about the competitive competitive scene! Let me know on steam next time you're about to get in game, I'd love to spec it

Ah, I was under the impression ESEA was what clans used, so it was like clan vs clan. Shows how much I know about the competitive competitive scene! Let me know on steam next time you're about to get in game, I'd love to spec it

it is, but you can also pug with randoms on there, too. it has 1.6, LoL, source, and GO leagues.

squeaky, to vent,to B, fake plant, back outside secret, to A, fake plant, vent to B, plant. Continue to carry youngz.

"The Needlessly Complicated Bandito Slip'n'slide"