Sign in to follow this  
TheDentist

CS:GO Nuke CT strat (critique/comment)

This is the basic one we've used with decent success over the last couple weeks. Utilizes two 'floater' positions (#2 and #4) that have quick access to relieve stresses elsewhere, and 2 wideouts (#1 and #5) with #3 being in a good spot to assist assuming A isn't approached. Let me know what you think

CT Setup

YtNavkX.jpg

Terrorists Rush Secret

CsHUsfp.jpg

*Caveat to this strat: If Ts get bogged down outside, Ramp CTs can flank out back door to squeeze, and A player can come out main door to support outside push

Terrorists Rush Main Site A

g6Ygw6z.jpg

Terrorists Rush Ramp to B

w7Wc7Iy.jpg

I've never seen anyone rush ramp to heaven, or half the others you posted.

EDIT: Looking again at your counter-strats, are you high?

you haven't been out of the bottom ranks, and you also haven't played with a team or against a team. the setup he posted in general is bad, i was just doing quick counters. pls post rank

edit: thinking about what you said again, are you high? if you haven't seen it or wouldn't expect it, then it would obviously work. with his scenarios where everyone heads lower, then the whole t team goes upper and watches vents/heaven and the round is over assuming the terrorists don't blow cock. give me a scenario different than what he has posted and i'll easily counter it, too. pls respond

Edited by Sketchmaticx

unless you play with a full team, just call a spot and play it. if you play a pug (esea, 10 man, scrim), then you'll be on ct picking either a) outside b ) ramp c) hut d) mini/squeaky/outside support e) heaven/ramp support/rotator for outside

matchmaking is full of hackers once you get in the top 3-5 ranks, anyways

I've never seen anyone rush ramp to heaven, or half the others you posted.

EDIT: Looking again at your counter-strats, are you high?

you haven't been out of the bottom ranks, and you also haven't played with a team or against a team. the setup he posted in general is bad, i was just doing quick counters. pls post rank

edit: thinking about what you said again, are you high? if you haven't seen it or wouldn't expect it, then it would obviously work. with his scenarios where everyone heads lower, then the whole t team goes upper and watches vents/heaven and the round is over assuming the terrorists don't blow cock. give me a scenario different than what he has posted and i'll easily counter it, too. pls respond

I'm the circle star thing, but that's irrelevant.

You can counter any strat if you know what the other team is going to do. If two guys get killed rmap and its 5v3 then you're done anyway, because you suck.

not really. if you give up at 3v5, then yes, you deserve to lose. 3v5 isn't anything too difficult to come back from.

the normal terrorists would probably drop lower, but someone that knows what's going on would count bullet shots or vents breaking, and if they know the guy outside usually rotates secret, they can storm heaven. if the guy outside goes mini instead of secret, they can pick him off while rushing heaven, having one guy going outside from hell towards mini/big garage. mini guy may get 1 or 2 picks by going mini assuming he doesn't get 1 pzed. if he stays big garage, picks off the guy coming from hell, it's a 3v4 situation, but the trade-off is that they know where everyone is (assuming guy who rushes lobby isn't some lurking faggot that never lets go of shift)

basically, i could go back and forth all day about this. i've been in plenty of situations where instead of dropping lower we took upper. upper site is more manageable than lower, anyways.

rank_images.jpg

so you're gold nova? or distinguished

Edited by Sketchmaticx

not really. if you give up at 3v5, then yes, you deserve to lose. 3v5 isn't anything too difficult to come back from.

the normal terrorists would probably drop lower, but someone that knows what's going on would count bullet shots or vents breaking, and if they know the guy outside usually rotates secret, they can storm heaven. if the guy outside goes mini instead of secret, they can pick him off while rushing heaven, having one guy going outside from hell towards mini/big garage. mini guy may get 1 or 2 picks by going mini assuming he doesn't get 1 pzed. if he stays big garage, picks off the guy coming from hell, it's a 3v4 situation, but the trade-off is that they know where everyone is (assuming guy who rushes lobby isn't some lurking faggot that never lets go of shift)

basically, i could go back and forth all day about this. i've been in plenty of situations where instead of dropping lower we took upper. upper site is more manageable than lower, anyways.

Yeah 3v5 isnt hard to come back from. But if two guys get rushed while cmaping ramp and both die without killing anyone, then they're probably too bad to come back from 3v5.

In a perfect situation you could go outside to ramp to vents to a and win. What he posted is a good strat if you know they're going b. If they go upper, then you compensate for that. 9/10 times they'll go b rather than a

Distinguished, yeah.

Yeah 3v5 isnt hard to come back from. But if two guys get rushed while cmaping ramp and both die without killing anyone, then they're probably too bad to come back from 3v5.

In a perfect situation you could go outside to ramp to vents to a and win. What he posted is a good strat if you know they're going b. If they go upper, then you compensate for that. 9/10 times they'll go b rather than a

Distinguished, yeah.

nah, more like 5/10. in the perfect situation you'd have rushed upper and planted the bomb within 15 seconds of the round.

PSHHHH ON YOUR NEW ACCOUNT SCRUB GG

get good and get a wife

nah, more like 5/10. in the perfect situation you'd have rushed upper and planted the bomb within 15 seconds of the round.

ive never seen it, so maybe it only happens in higher skill matches or in esea or something

ive never seen it, so maybe it only happens in higher skill matches or in esea or something

well, people are willing to work together more and try harder when you have to pay 8 bucks a month. it's basically all about outplaying kids and thinking what you'd do in that situation. if someone is like "yo, let's just take upper" after taking lower, most people are going to do it, and maybe fake lower with 1-2 people

Peekers advantage counters your setup.

For scrubs, what is this?

on lan, you have no delay between players, so you all see each other at the same time, do everything at the same time, etc etc. same connection, so there's no delay

online, you can peek a corner, and you'll be able to see them before they even get the chance to shoot (although it's a really miniscule amount of time) because you have diff connections and you all don't receive each other's commands at the same time

easier way of understanding is when you're running behind a wall. have you ever been behind the wall on your screen but still got shot/killed? basically the opposite of peeker's advantage there. interp, delay to server, etc etc

Edited by Sketchmaticx

Peekers advantage counters your setup.

For scrubs, what is this?

on lan, you have no delay between players, so you all see each other at the same time, do everything at the same time, etc etc. same connection, so there's no delay

online, you can peek a corner, and you'll be able to see them before they even get the chance to shoot (although it's a really miniscule amount of time) because you have diff connections and you all don't receive each other's commands at the same time

easier way of understanding is when you're running behind a wall. have you ever been behind the wall on your screen but still got shot/killed? basically the opposite of peeker's advantage there. interp, delay to server, etc etc

This is really interesting to know. Sure will change the way I treat offense in competitive.