Sign in to follow this  
BLiNDBoi

The Current Status of WCS and its Races

Im going to try and unlock Mr and Mrs S as well for confirmation if they're broken. I think Mrs S's respawn is broken.

Mrs, S respawn has always been broken as I can remember. Well at least as long as I got it.

For Mr, S the grappling hook, pull other doesn't work, same as Mrs. S. Never worked since I've got it.

I've already tested Mrs. S, Mr. S is a different story the grapple ultimate has always been a problem for the race because for it to work you have to have your aim directly on your target to work. I've only done it once or twice and not because I was trying to either, boned me pretty hard. This all was been it was working, haven't touched the race in ages, I'll get online later tonight to test a couple races and stuff like that. So glad its Thursday, end of the week for me in the terms of classes.

The stalker race has a skill listed that says your invis will be disabled when shot, and it will recover after a few seconds. However ingame your invis stays regardless if it was a nade or a bullet.

Zeratul again, not sure if this is how the Plasma Shield is supposed to work but I shall post anyways. Even with only one skill point in it, it says that the shield will block 100% of damage if there is armor.

Zeratul is on my TODO list but that skill takes armor for damage 100% and it regens. If it is doing that then its functions correctly.

The stalker race has a skill listed that says your invis will be disabled when shot, and it will recover after a few seconds. However ingame your invis stays regardless if it was a nade or a bullet.

Tested and Added.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

machine gunner entrench: after coming out of it and going back in, you're not just in one area, you can move around with all the buffs

Im sure thats been added already.

Something doesn't seem right about Blood Mage. Quite a bit of spawning it does. I think it continually respawns the first teamate that dies.

Skitt and Mimic has been helping out in cs:wcs.

As for cs:go Tortoise is currently learning the langugage used for warcraft mods there, however there hasn't been a perfectly stable release yet.

Pinned the thread.

Edited by Lindseth
typos

Phoenix > Phoenix > Respawning

Broken: Cant Respawn

Temp Fix: You can have a Priest respawn you or buy respawn, it will count as a other life gaining more bonuses to the abilities,but you wont respawn if you buy.

Keeper of the Grove

Passive Regen: Only goes up to 110 max hp.

Extra weapon + Bonus ammo: Never gives bonus ammo

It gave bonus ammo on the pistol as I recall, just not on the main weapon.

Bro you guys need to recode most of the fucken server it is so fucken fucked its not even funny

Down with sG

I admire your broad choice of vocabulary. Orc too stronk Ghoul.

Surprised I didn't see this yet.

Machine Gunner - Entrench will get you stuck into the ground and provides about 75% damage resistance. You are not able to get unstuck.

machine gunner entrench: after coming out of it and going back in, you're not just in one area, you can move around with all the buffs

Machine Gunner - Entrench will get you stuck into the ground and provides about 75% damage resistance. You are not able to get unstuck.

It already has but hasn't been added to the list yet.

Phoenix > Phoenix > Respawning

Broken: Cant Respawn

Temp Fix: You can have a Priest respawn you or buy respawn, it will count as a other life gaining more bonuses to the abilities,but you wont respawn if you buy.

Added and will test soon.

Keeper of the Grove

Passive Regen: Only goes up to 110 max hp.

Extra weapon + Bonus ammo: Never gives bonus ammo

It gave bonus ammo on the pistol as I recall, just not on the main weapon.

Retested the race, extra ammo is given and the m4 is given so that portion is working. I added the details of the max hp problem, race should spawn with 100 and regen up to 140 instead of max hp.

I added machine gunner, the ultimate is broken in the same way as Tyrande Whiserwind ultimate is broken. Also, the damage resistance should only be 50%.

For savage: Although skull collection works, there is no text indication that a skull has been collected once damage has been done to the opponent. Also, why is enchanted chainmail disabled on the savage?

So wait, how is Zeratul broken? The dualies are there for the same reasons as KJ's scout.

The ability puts you up in a tree, the duelies do not disappear. I'm also lead to believe that they do not go invisible if you are too far from a zeratul.

For savage: Although skull collection works, there is no text indication that a skull has been collected once damage has been done to the opponent. Also, why is enchanted chainmail disabled on the savage?

I'll look into when I get a chance. Enchanted chainmail is disabled because of the expertise, which is supposed to give damage negation as well as better evasion.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Zeratul dualies never did fade off to distance though...

It should function just like kj where the only except that its duelies instead of an scout. The reason I know they very well is because fucking Agrippa used to whore Zeratul when shopmenu low gravity was 50%. It was just as effective as a kj except it would almost never die because of the regen'ing armor.

Anyway, the point is that someone who is long distancing with a awp should not be able to see them at all. The distance where they can be seen is rather close in fact but not too overpowering at the same time.

Valkyrie broken... Nothing works.

Edit: nvm just took a whole round to kick in :P

Edited by xmen

Sign in to follow this