Sign in to follow this  
BLiNDBoi

The Current Status of WCS and its Races

Unless skitt fixed it, or yiyas is back Judge of Altana regen is broken, as it would always regen back to full hp, when I'm pretty sure it's only supposed to regen a certain amount as it prints out in chat.

Yup it is and I got that on the list already. Its under the Broken but Gains a Advantage section of the OP.

Mhmh I think it is still broken,but not sure.

Duelist > Parry > SUPPOSE to do 100% evasion on frontal knifes and dies from backstabs.

Broken: 100% evasion on front and back knife attacks.

really OP with knife fights or knife only matchs.

Edited by Timeassassin103

Duelist > Parry > SUPPOSE to do 100% evasion on frontal knifes and dies from backstabs.

Tested and found a lot of broken crap with this race. ADDING TO THE LIST

Expertise is gone.

Parry does not work.

100% knife protection, even on backstabs.

etc...

Expertise is gone.

Parry does not work.

etc...

Should one part of it be on unfair advantages though, like the parry.

Expertise is gone.

Parry does not work.

etc...

Should one part of it be on unfair advantages though, like the parry.

Duelist - Skill: Rapier does not proc damage EVER. Skill: Parry gives 100% knife protection, supposed to do that but not for backstabs. Skill: Chainmail Armor, based on raceinfo it should give damage negation up to 10 but it was originally 20 because 10 was too low. The damage negation is no longer there, p90 shot to the foot + claws of attack does 14 damage and the race takes all of it. Expertise, the race gets a low-gravity expertise up to 30%, effectively no longer exists for the race.

Yes it gains 'a' advantage but I found that majority of the race to be broken so its really gains a disadvantage in my book.

Edit: I might add a few of the broken shopmenu items to this list... may as well lol. I added a counter of how many races have atleast one thing broken with them... yup that's well over 20% of the total races or something

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Marlute skill - Terrestrial Coffin

It doesn't work. It supposed to bury enemies when knifed at like 50%(something like that) chance.

Goblin Alchemist skill - Goblical Warfare

Bury barrel don't work at all.

Edited by DarkFalcon

It doesn't work. It supposed to bury enemies when knifed at like 50%(something like that) chance.

You know I'm going to have to get subscriber to test these subscriber races lol... what is it 5 bucks or something?

I'll add it to the list, I will test later and thanks for reporting.

You know I'm going to have to get subscriber to test these subscriber races lol... what is it 5 bucks or something?

I'll add it to the list, I will test later and thanks for reporting.

Yes the sub races are $5/mth and i can help test them as well as a few others on the server.

We need to have a discussion about all the freekillings that go unpunished, I played it for like half an hour, and was freekilled at least 20 times, no orders were given...

;)

GTFO BRAH

you forgot about duelist and it's ability to not be abled to knifed at all

Also holy jugg, every time I respawn after around i can reload it completely to 67 ammo in 1 clip + with ammo belt it goes even higher

I don't believe that is a bug/gltich, We've aaaaalways been able to do that

I believe it has something to do with the way shotguns reload

He meant that if your knifed via the backstab way to kill a duelist,they will evade 100% of that backstab so duelist wont die from the front AND the back.

he doesnt mean duelist

Not sure if it's supposed to be like this, but Gryphon Rider is always flying. If it's supposed to be like that, then it's just a terrible terrible race.

We need to have a discussion about all the freekillings that go unpunished, I played it for like half an hour, and was freekilled at least 20 times, no orders were given...

;)

BLiNDBoi: freekilling? OMFG I MUST ADMIN!!!!

BLiNDBoi: !timebomb jbandito

BLiNDBoi: HUE HUE HUE!

Not sure if it's supposed to be like this, but Gryphon Rider is always flying. If it's supposed to be like that, then it's just a terrible terrible race.

Don't know what skitt did but the race was reset to its original release form where it was always flying. Its not really a glitch/bug based on raceinfo nothing really wrong with it. The flying ultimate trigger was added later because it was needed because the race was difficult to play and nearly impossible to do objective with.

you forgot about duelist and it's ability to not be abled to knifed at all

Also holy jugg, every time I respawn after around i can reload it completely to 67 ammo in 1 clip + with ammo belt it goes even higher

I don't believe that is a bug/gltich, We've aaaaalways been able to do that

I believe it has something to do with the way shotguns reload

He meant that if your knifed via the backstab way to kill a duelist,they will evade 100% of that backstab so duelist wont die from the front AND the back.

Yeah u have always been able to reload the shotty to like 100 bullets

Just saying, i worded it weirdly, I was talking about holy jug the whole time

Nova Terra - Skill: Psionic Abilities - Blast & Sight not working.

Ogre Stonethrower- Skills: Powerthrow, Unstoppable Force and Restock not working properly. Sometimes when you hit a guy with your flashbangs or smoke grenades it instakills them, most of the time it just bounces off. It might have something to do with unstoppable force, since it should make your nades ignore evasion but I don't know. Restock not working at all, that is if it's supposed to be your ultimate. Don't know how it's supposed to work tbh...

Dunno if I'd call lilith broken... All u gotta do when he ults is run away and blast him to the face when he emerges :P

Edited by xmen

Nova Terra - Skill: Psionic Abilities - Blast & Sight not working.

Ogre Stonethrower- Skills: Powerthrow, Unstoppable Force and Restock not working properly. Sometimes when you hit a guy with your flashbangs or smoke grenades it instakills them, most of the time it just bounces off. It might have something to do with unstoppable force, since it should make your nades ignore evasion but I don't know. Restock not working at all, that is if it's supposed to be your ultimate. Don't know how it's supposed to work tbh...

Dunno if I'd call lilith broken... All u gotta do when he ults is run away and blast him to the face when he emerges :P

On lilith I agree with you, just lame that the race can also get a free knife on you as well. Not really broken but rather imbalanced.

Added these races.

Edit: Changed the formatting, gave subscriber races their own section because they can be broken and imbalanced at the same time.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Don't know what skitt did but the race was reset to its original release form where it was always flying. Its not really a glitch/bug based on raceinfo nothing really wrong with it. The flying ultimate trigger was added later because it was needed because the race was difficult to play and nearly impossible to do objective with.

When Gryphon Rider first came out, you were always flying and your ultimate was teleport, with a cooldown like sensei's ultimate.

After 2 days they removed the teleport and changed the ultimate to flying because the teleport was too OP.

Now you can only fly with the Gryphon Rider, if you type raceinfo. There is no ultimate skill so technically the race isn't broken.

Although it should be fixed like it was, get the fly ultimate back because the only maps you can play decent on Gryphon Rider is compound or crackhouse..

Edited by Jopo

Im not too sure, but I've noticed that the shopmenu infiltration mole item doesn't work 100% of the time. I played a few hours yesterday and it failed to work maybe 30% of the time.

Im going to try and unlock Mr and Mrs S as well for confirmation if they're broken, roughly 250 more levels to go. I think Mrs S's respawn is broken.

Edited by JackyChen

Im going to try and unlock Mr and Mrs S as well for confirmation if they're broken. I think Mrs S's respawn is broken.

Mrs, S respawn has always been broken as I can remember. Well at least as long as I got it.

For Mr, S the grappling hook, pull other doesn't work, same as Mrs. S. Never worked since I've got it.

Sign in to follow this