Sign in to follow this  
BLiNDBoi

The Current Status of WCS and its Races

The goal of this thread is to create list so we might be able to see the full picture of how borked WCS is currently.

I decided to create a whole new thread after making a post in HERE. Bug Reports seems useless at this point and I am asking the community to lend us a hand.

So please post a race that has a broken skill or multiple broken skills and please give detail on what is broken. I will be trying to confirm these as they go, so if I know what I am looking for it just makes my life easier.

Shopmenu Never Resetting Races:

1. Devil's Servant
  2. Warden
  3. Blacksmith
  4. Weapon Master

Broken but Gains an Unfair Advantage:

1. Malevolent Spirit - Skill: Energy Backslash HP is given to the player instead of spread across allies.
  2. Default - Ultimate: Default Takes to enemy spawn and _default chat command no longer works while dead.
  3. Judge of Altana - Skill: Recovery restores the correct amount of HP for the amount of damage taken. However, there is no stopping the regeneration it continues forever (end of round at least). Effectively this race could have a regeneration faster and better than Wizard of the Everlasting because each time the player gets hit another stack of regen'ing hp is added.
  4. Selune, Lady of Silver - Ultimate: Phase Door can be used unlimited amounts of time and after the first use its spawns with 85, 2nd use 100, 3rd use 115, 4th use 130 and so on. The utlimate should only be able to be used twice in a single round and each spawn you lose 15 hp on the max instead of gaining 15 hp. 1st use spawn with 85 and 2nd use spawn with 70 or 60, i think it was 60.

Broken but Gains a Disadvantage:

1. Tyrande Whisperwind - Ultimate: Star Fall freezes player permanently at the spot they used it. !freeze will unstuck but will allow the player in the future to drop the ultimate as if it was a ward and keep moving.
  2. Savage - No longer does extra damage or no longer procs
  3. The Infected - Skill: Infectious Bite no longer works where HP regen gets a boost after making a kill. Skill: Infect no longer infects players with a 4 second damage over time for 12 damage. Expertise is gone or no longer works.
  4. Wizard of Everlasting - Skill: Flame Strike is broken, buying fire orb from shopmenu still works.
  5. Keeper Of The Grove - Ultimate: Hindering Roots does not slow its targets. Skill: Tranquility heal set starting HP 110 at spawn, and the max hp of the race is set to 110. What it should do is spawn with 100 and heal up to 140.
  6. Shadow Lurker - Bonus damage is completely broken on this race. Shopmenu item Claws of Attack does not deal +6 or show a prompt that it even occurs.
  7. Siren - Currently when hitting the ultimate bind, the prompt windows appears but does not allow the player to select a different song aura. Thus, this race is stuck on the healing song and no longer can change to the slow, cash steal, increased speed or damage aura songs.
  8. Shopkeeper - Ring of Regeneration doesn't heal, broken. Additionally, Chant of Infiltration balanced poorly, Skill: Pot of Luck gives you a random shopmenu item so if given Chant of Infiltration it should be better than 80% proc rate, which it is not.
  9. Trickster Assassin - Ultimate: Call for Backup does not spawn barrels and ability does not change between normal and explosive barrels (expertise).
  10. Glockness Monster - Skill: Snap Freezing Bullets does not freeze and Ultimate: Weapon Overload works but no message prompt given to confirm the damage.
  11. Adventurer - Skill: Vampiric Claw does not leech HP, tested 20/20 of the skill 38 hits almost 6000 damage and nothing leeched.
  12. Mrs. S - Skill: Ambrosia does not respawn and the counter seems to keep adding when it is displayed in chat. Skill: America's Finest good chance the damage reduction while long jumping does not work.
  13. Duelist - Skill: Rapier does not proc damage EVER. Skill: Parry gives 100% knife protection, supposed to do that but not for backstabs. Skill: Chainmail Armor, based on raceinfo it should give damage negation up to 10 but it was originally 20 because 10 was too low. The damage negation is no longer there, p90 shot to the foot + claws of attack does 14 damage and the race takes all of it. Expertise, the race gets a low-gravity expertise up to 30%, effectively no longer exists for the race.
  14. Motoko Kusanagi - Skill: Ghost Hack does not do a banish anymore, was one of the main strengths of this race. Ultimate: Kyo-re Type 2902 Thermoptic Camouflage, you can no longer turn the ultimate on and off to let it recharge, instead your forced to watch it go down to 0% to deactivate and let to start recharging. Skill: Sneak Attack functions but seems to proc way too low compared to what it was. Only proc's while ultimate stealth is active seems to be 30 to 40% proc rate from my observations. Expertise this race has a expertise where it will get armor regeneration when disengaged from combat, does not happen.
  15. Ranger of the Woods - Skill: Craft Weapon does not spawn with a m4, probably doesn't give a teammate a m4 either.
  16. Reptilian - Skill: Snake Poison does not poison anymore and Ultimate: Shed Skin no longer works as well.
  17. Sensei Golden-Tail, Fox Samurai - Skill: Deadly Poison does not poison, proc's but does no damage.
  18. Stalker - Skill: Stealth Field the invisibility works but does not lose its invisibility for a second or two when shot.
  19. Goblin Alchemist - Skill: Is OK, happened before! probably is not functioning correctly, that or a Orcish Horde crit nade of 320+320 doing 398 damage is wonkie instead. Ultimate: Goblical Warfare, only the explosive barrels work. The rest will set the barrel trap and trigger but the effect does not work.
  20. Machine Gunner - Ultimate: Entrenchment does not unfreeze use activated, same problem as Tyrande Whisperwind. Additionally, when entrenched the race gains a reduced recoil with its weapon earlier versions of the race was almost perfect no recoil.
  21. Zeratul - This race has duelies on its legs that can only be seen via distance to target. If they are too far the duelies can't be seen. Additionally the ability of this race puts you up in a 'tree' where you are 100% invisible this includes the duelies no matter how far they are from the Zeratul.
  22. The Phoenix - Skill: Phoenix proc's the respawn but once the countdown is done it does not respawn. With this function not working for the race there could be more broken features, from what I have heard they still work if respawned by another race.

Imbalanced/Broken Subscriber Races:

1. Lilith (subscriber) - Ultimate of this race makes the player effectively invulnerable to all damage for about 4 seconds. Subscriber race or not, it ain't balanced.
  2. Rogue (subscriber) - After coming out of the ultimate(full invis), the movement speed doesn't go back to normal.
  3. Marlute (subscriber) - Skill: Terrestrial Coffin it doesn't work. It supposed to bury enemies when knifed at like 50%(something like that) chance.
  4. Nova Terra (subscriber) - Skill: Psionic Abilities - Blast & Sight not working.
  5. Ogre Stonethrower (subscriber) - Skills: Powerthrow, Unstoppable Force and Restock not working properly. Sometimes when you hit a guy with your flashbangs or smoke grenades it instakills them, most of the time it just bounces off. It might have something to do with unstoppable force, since it should make your nades ignore evasion but I don't know. Restock not working at all, that is if it's supposed to be your ultimate. Don't know how it's supposed to work tbh...

Races to be Tested:

• Contract Killer - No cooldown on the ulti

Races Tested but No Problems Found:

• Takeno, Samurai General - Skill: Katana works as intended for me doesn't always proc.
  • Judge of Dynamis - Ammo clip is 60 but raceinfo was not altered, races works as intended.

Number of Races which has something broken in them:

Edited by BLiNDBoi

(Names of the races ^) Malevolent spirit, Tyrande whisperwind.

Keeper of the grove (ult doesnt work)

I know more but cant think.

Edited by Coldfuse

Wizard of Everlasting - Fire Attack and Stun Attack broke don't do anything.

Suicide races will sometimes kill the entire server pretty much, hard to replicate.

Edited by B-rock

Currently Broken Races:

Shadow Lurker - Bonus USP Damage broken.

Siren - Only Healing Aura works, the other 3 is broken.

Rogue - After coming out of the ultimate(full invis), the movement speed doesn't go back to normal.

Shopkeeper - Ring of Regeneration doesn't heal, broken.

Trickster Assassin - Ulti (Barrel Spawning) is broken, no barrels spawn.

Glockness Monster - Leech is broken, Freeze is broken.

Not sure if its broken or not but:

Lilith - Godmode during ult. I heard that this was going to stay cause it is a donor race. I don't remember from who tho.

Adventurer - Leech broken?

Judge of Dynamis - Ammo clip caps at 60, it says +5 ammo clip per 10 levels or something like that.

Edited by JackyChen

UPDATED with everyone's posting, I'll be testing them one at a time to confrim. Some of these I know for a fact but I still will test them regardless.

I believe skitt purposely removed zombie expertise and gave it a boost of hp and dmg resist.

Ill hop on in a sec to test everythingo.

Edited by JackyChen

Judge of Altana's healing regen keep goings even though it supposed it only heals when hit. So I can drop to one health point then I will regen back to 125 HPs.

Added to my list to test, I'll continue this tomorrow. Spread the word around, some people know more than others... afterall I am asking you guys for help. :)

Edited by BLiNDBoi

you forgot about duelist and it's ability to not be abled to knifed at all

Also holy jugg, every time I respawn after around i can reload it completely to 67 ammo in 1 clip + with ammo belt it goes even higher

Edited by Ninja_Max

I honestly thing fyndhorn needs a nerf in mirror damage, everything else on it is fine. Hell even the mirror damage creates a tracer that shows you where the direction was shot from, dafuq.

Put a cooldown on the mirror damage, maybe at max have it mirror only once every 5 to 7 seconds. Maybe remove the tracer as well.

Hell of a race for 600 total.

Edited by JackyChen

Also holy jugg, every time I respawn after around i can reload it completely to 67 ammo in 1 clip + with ammo belt it goes even higher

I don't believe that is a bug/gltich, We've aaaaalways been able to do that

I believe it has something to do with the way shotguns reload

Edited by bulletford

I don't believe that is a bug/gltich, We've aaaaalways been able to do that

I believe it has something to do with the way shotguns reload

He meant that if your knifed via the backstab way to kill a duelist,they will evade 100% of that backstab so duelist wont die from the front AND the back.

Updated: Mrs. S team respawns are broken.

I might have to get access to subscriber races to test and confirm them. For now I know the Ultimate of Lilith is invulerability.

I can test them out :D But I don't know if subscriber races are the top priority atm :P

I'm more worried about the server not staying alive :P

Edited by xmen

Please feel free, if you can use the same format of my topic post that would be great!

EDIT: There are 20-22 confirmed broken races, thats well just a little bit more than 1/6 of the races on the server.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

I have private races, Lilith and Rogue are the ones broken. Ill double check the other ones for ya.

Edited by JackyChen

Sign in to follow this