Sign in to follow this  
jbandito

YOU DONE RUFFLED (again)

How the fuck did you get this. Only drug and me were in tc. Ima get raped by toxygen now.

Considering that anyone could be a guest and change the name to ruffles, you could have denied this. Of course you wouldn't think of doing that though.

Like I said before ruffles is nothing but a creepy fag. This the second post of him saying something sexual about one of are friendly females when is it going to end.

VOTE FOR PREM BAN? YES

Prem? Like premium? What does that mean? He gets special access to all the features of being banned?

Like I said before ruffles is nothing but a creepy fag. This the second post of him saying something sexual about one of are friendly females when is it going to end.

VOTE FOR PREM BAN? YES

Prem? Like premium? What does that mean? He gets special access to all the features of being banned?

Perm is short for permanent (ban).

Edited by Sakata

VOTE FOR PREM BAN? YES

I know I typed it wrong but I fixed it

VOTE FOR PREM BAN? YES

1z4bioz.gif