Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dyscivist

Made me laugh so fucking hard

Oh fucking god Dyscivist those music videos.

That second one made me flip my shit.

The very first line of the song, "you're attractive" combined with the visual of that scenester dude in his HxC leather trenchcoat practically made me fall out of my chair laughing.

The very first line of the song, "you're attractive" combined with the visual of that scenester dude in his HxC leather trenchcoat practically made me fall out of my chair laughing.

For me it was autotuning his bland voice in a vocal line with barely any range that threw me over the edge.

"Hey Bob you forgot to change pitch. We better pick a few words to knock up a half step."

For me it was autotuning his bland voice in a vocal line with barely any range that threw me over the edge.

"Hey Bob you forgot to change pitch. We better pick a few words to knock up a half step."

The fact that it has so many likes, probably from people who genuinely like it, makes me want to kill myself.

Not super schizo underground videos like I normally like, but that song and video made me laugh really hard none-the-less.

Also this:

[media=]

I'm extremely confused

The fact that it has so many likes, probably from people who genuinely like it, makes me want to kill myself.

Relevant:

Also, listen to this with some 'phones if you haven't already, and it should reverse that feeling.

[media=]

From Blood on the Dance Floor's Wikipedia Page:

Also known as BOTDF S.H.I.T.

Origin do we really care ?

Genres not known to sane humans

Years active 2007–present WHYYYYYY

Labels Dark Fantasy Records

Associated acts HA FUNNY

Blood on the Dance Floor is an American( STOP MAKING PEOPLE HATE AMERICA) electronica group originally from Orlando, Florida, but now based out of Phoenix, Arizona.

While on tour, Vanity met Garrett Ecstasy, who soon joined the band. The duo began recording new material in early 2009. The group released the three extended plays I Scream I Scream, OMFG Sneak Peak, and Extended Play in the first half of 2009.[5] The duo embarked on the OMFG Tour across the United States in support of their three releases. In September 2009, Ecstasy was kicked out of the band mid-tour due to the fact that he was caught giving oral sex to his own mother.[6].

Rofl

Edit: Aww, it's already been fixed.