Sign in to follow this  
Reaper0470

Post a Picture of your Pet(s)

I would just like to thank @Reaper0470for giving me a good 45-60 minute aww fest.

(I'm gonna try to get some sweet pics of my pets soon)

I had 3 dogs, bubbles a dachshund who was the oldest, Baxter a brown lab who was the alpha of the group, and blue a blue-gray lab who was a plain spaz.

Bubbles died this year and we gave blue away when my sister was born 2 years ago.

Baxter is still running on doing his thing, but is getting to that old lady state. Luckily he isn't lonely as I just got a new puppy, CHARLIE!

He is a terrier-something mix we got about a month ago. Pretty sweet but the fucker is teething and bites me like hell.

Barry keeps on growing but he won´t stop biting, that is why I have to cuddle him so that he cannot bite me :c

4afa8d8d51.jpg

(I have to keep my head down otherwise he bites my nose lol)

6 minutes ago, chaos4499 said:

Abby, 6 year old Golden Retriever mix.

8qzd97e.jpg

So cute, I grew up with goldens I need to get another one soon. Seriously the best dogs

7 minutes ago, Nau said:

So cute, I grew up with goldens I need to get another one soon. Seriously the best dogs

I have had them my entire life, they really are the best!

This is my newest Golden, Grace. The picture is taken a few hours after she got loose in the yard during a torrential downpour, she looks like she belongs in one of those ASPCA commercials. I can already hear that Sarah McLachlan song...

kDkGdOE.jpg

Edited by chaos4499

1 minute ago, chaos4499 said:

I have had them my entire life, they really are the best!

This is my newest Golden, Grace. The picture is taken a few hours after she got loose in the yard during a torrential downpour, she looks like she belongs in one of those ASPCA commercials. I can already hear that Sarah McLachlan song...

kDkGdOE.jpg

IN THE ARMS OF ANGEL