Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Peace yall diggers.

So yeah, I'm out homos. Gotta do some RL shit, so I'm taking an indefinite LOA. I just got a job recently, so I have that to deal with, as well as the rest of my summer courses. The semester is going to be starting up before I know it and I don't want a repeat of last year. I'll be in and out of the forums every now and again, and maybe on the servers, but no guarantees. Most people I talk to have me on Steam/Facebook, so just talk to me on there. sG has had it's ups and downs, and it is what it is. I mean, when you help out, you think you'd get a little recognition, right? Guess not. But I'll let the powers that be have their minor victory. You're welcome for the rank system, by the way. I don't think anyone ever thanked me for that. You guys just did some edits and passed it off as your own.

But I digress: Fuck all of you, jailbreak sucks.

Currently taking a staff tally of votes for me:

Staff members:

blob

ChosenOne2000

diabeticdaniel

Empire

fatb0y - Against

fontaine

Guitar Guy

Jason - Against

Junzou - Against

LOPEZ - For

Marvin

Mitch

Oracion - For

Scopene

Sketch

Super Novacaine

TimeToDie - For

Yiyas

Zach - For

And one that wanted to remain anonymous. So, I'm +2/10 at 3 AM EST.

You had your shot at getting SE, but you blew it with your temper tantrum in the staff forum when two people said they wouldn't support you having it because you've ragequit the clan four times and wanted to go by your most recent (re)join date. You actually had majority support until your last post.

But I digress, good luck with your new job.

You had your shot at getting SE, but you blew it with your temper tantrum in the staff forum when two people said they wouldn't support you having it because you've ragequit the clan four times and wanted to go by your most recent (re)join date. You actually had majority support until your last post.

But I digress, good luck with your new job.

Ahaha, you're funny. I technically still have majority, if you really want me to ask around. Since when is stating the truth trolling? Oh wait, I'm not allowed to troll fatboy or else he cries to you and Jason, and I can't do anything about that, now can I?

I wasn't getting it and you know it. Nice face save though.

junzou's sig links to a black dick

Actually, Jason was going to give it to you, up until that post. Gg.

As for drama, Clay started it (look at the OP), but I'm finishing it now; I won't get dragged into another public pissing contest with him past this point. Sorry to all for taking the bait, he's good at starting shit up and it was hard for me to resist. Won't happen again.

Ahaha, you're funny. I technically still have majority, if you really want me to ask around. Since when is stating the truth trolling? Oh wait, I'm not allowed to troll fatboy or else he cries to you and Jason, and I can't do anything about that, now can I?

I wasn't getting it and you know it. Nice face save though.

See that green name? You're one of the common folk now, so all that doesn't matter any more. Pull up a chair, rest your feet, and enjoy a good pint of humilty for once in your life, because that's all you'll be gettin' from here on out. You best get used to it.

See that green name? You're one of the common folk now, so all that doesn't matter any more. Pull up a chair, rest your feet, and enjoy a good pint of humilty, because that's all you'll be gettin' from here on out. You best get used to it.

I like how someone's rank in the clan denotes how much respect they deserve.

See that green name? You're one of the common folk now, so all that doesn't matter any more. Pull up a chair, rest your feet, and enjoy a good pint of humilty for once in your life, because that's all you'll be gettin' from here on out. You best get used to it.

Oh god, I'm shaking in my boots. What ever will I do? I've been a regular member before. I spent most of my time as a member.

I won't get dragged into another public pissing contest with him past this point. Sorry to all for taking the bait, he's good at starting shit up and it was hard for me to resist. Won't happen again.

Now that we're on level ground, can I do it?

I'm not as noble as you.

Now that we're on level ground, can I do it?

I'm not as noble as you.

I think we said if you had any troll posts, not just troll posts directed at Balthazar, you get banned. If you want to go crazy, do it while most of the staff is asleep, and we'll infract you in the morning.