Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

sG Poker Club

If someone wants to take lead and coordinate with staff, thats fine. I can give that person admin on the sG Poker Club. I will be out of the loop from 27 JUN - 1 AUG at Ft Polk, LA for Army training. I have no problem holding one in AUG. Let me know what you guys decide.

PRO MONKEH 4 ADMIN

Edited by MONKEH

Bumped. Read OP if you need to know how to sign up and if you are telling others to register give them this threads link. It has the full list of instructions. C12k should update this thread whenever he can.

online poker is great because you can't see my leaky fountain hands. im all in for this

Way to fucking necro a two and a half year old thread. Please stop spamming random threads to get your post count up if that's what I think you're doing.

Edited by HornyCat

20 hours ago, Fishy Taco said:

Is this club for Texas Hold´em exclusively? Or do you play modes like Omaha and 7Stud too? 

hold em specifically for the tournament setting.

there is capabilities for other styles in home game settings but we haven't done it specifically.