Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

sG Poker Club

I won but I'm deferring the prizes to 2nd and 3rd place because I have enough unopened games. Whisper-er won the $50 steam game for 2nd place and silent shot won the $25 iTunes gift card for 3rd place. A total of 26 members played in the tourney. The next one will be held around 2 weeks from now (TBA) and we are playing for play chips and pride this time.

Congratulate the prize winners when you see them

lol came back from nothing to come in 3rd WOOT!!!! <3 thanks chosen for the fun poker game and everything

EDIT: Well iyedol you came like 4th from the chips you had and sitting out but from when you left idk

lol came back from nothing to come in 3rd WOOT!!!! <3 thanks chosen for the fun poker game and everything

EDIT: Well iyedol you came like 4th from the chips you had and sitting out but from when you left idk

I remember the pot of 6 chips you won with your all in of 1. Then next hand winning 30(?) from your allin of 6. It just kept going up from there :P

Registration is open for the next poker tourney Friday May 20, 8 EST. Currently we are playing for pride and a shit load of play chips. For info on how to sign up for sG Poker Club and tourney registration see the official poker club thread (post 1),

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=42729

good luck

Even though I have been mysteriously missing for a while......

LETS DO THIS.

(Also, Fuck you to everyone who told me to go all in on my last hand last tourney i was in. >_>)