Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Teamspeak 3

nope, but I think someone is bending the rules slightly and is giving out freebie channel admins to people who suck up to that said person.

We can make a furry channel and you can have admin to that. What do you say?

People who are in the channels the most and who are responsible with it get channel admin. It's a privilege, not a right, and the only rule about admins in vent is check with Jason before applying it. On a related note, does it upset you that you don't have admin, even though you rarely came into Ventrilo?

People who are in the channels the most and who are responsible with it get channel admin. It's a privilege, not a right, and the only rule about admins in vent is check with Jason before applying it. On a related note, does it upset you that you don't have admin, even though you rarely came into Ventrilo?

If it is an issue Junzou, I'll stop giving out channel admin to people who I think deserve it. sorry :(.

I gave channel admin to people I saw regularly (on an almost daily basis) to people in the LoL and SC2 channels. If it's really a problem, I'll take all their admins away - but I want some proof before I do so. Only other channels that have channel admins are the private channels and one or two people have channel admin for servers they help monitor. Other than that - no one has more privileges then they should.

Actually, the only reason I never came on vent at all was mostly due to the fact that I was raged often, and I say when there aren't any responsible people who can disclipine with a level head (which you don't fall in that category due to our differences, don't take it offensive, just pointing out), so I didn't get on just to face people who will constantly insult me and call me fags.

So if I tried to get on to do some team play, it's just wasted effort and I'm better off raging in game than I could in vent, although with Teamspeak, I've yet to remeet the people that just moved to the same channel I'm in just to insult me.

Not mad about not having it, just wanted to know how a few select people were getting it.

I'd probably be on more often if you're curious, but I probably will move if you join in the channel.

Oh yeah fatboy, I don't need a channel of my own. If I want one in the future, I'll be sure to let Jason know.

Actually, the only reason I never came on vent at all was mostly due to the fact that I was raged often, and I say when there aren't any responsible people who can disclipine with a level head (which you don't fall in that category due to our differences, don't take it offensive, just pointing out), so I didn't get on just to face people who will constantly insult me and call me fags.

So if I tried to get on to do some team play, it's just wasted effort and I'm better off raging in game than I could in vent, although with Teamspeak, I've yet to remeet the people that just moved to the same channel I'm in just to insult me.

Not mad about not having it, just wanted to know how a few select people were getting it.

I'd probably be on more often if you're curious, but I probably will move if you join in the channel.

Oh yeah fatboy, I don't need a channel of my own. If I want one in the future, I'll be sure to let Jason know.

Are you that one dude that had to change their name twice because he was being ridiculed too much?

Are you that one dude that had to change their name twice because he was being ridiculed too much?

Yes and no, Yes for the 1st time, no for the 2nd time cause Velo was qqing about the first 3 letters were apparently copied off of his.

Yes and no, Yes for the 1st time, no for the 2nd time cause Velo was qqing about the first 3 letters were apparently copied off of his.

I'm pretty sure the hate carries over. Distributive property.

This is news. Thank you for telling me about this wonderful news. It's so new.

?

i was updating notifications, might have accidentally hit some option I wasn't supposed to ;(

i was updating notifications, might have accidentally hit some option I wasn't supposed to ;(

What the hell were you doing?

anyways, the notice is no longer persistent.

What the hell were you doing?

anyways, the notice is no longer persistent.

deleting the staff meeting shit lol

If anyone loves the Ventrilo soundpack and is sick of the Teamspeak bitch talking every time someone switches channels here's a nice soundpack:

http://cl.ly/53x3

install it as a TS3 soundpack. It has all the ventrilo sounds EXCEPT FOR THE ONES that make noise when you activate/deactivate your mic.

Guest janrey10

w0w

Amazing Teamspeak messenger. Look like Yahoo messenger.